Chapter 27

September 2017

Tom started filming in Atlanta for Avengers: Endgame in August so Tom and Harrison spent the rest of July in LA with Anna and her friends and flew out to Georgia once filming was about to start. Anna was hoping he would ask her to fly out to visit him since he'd be there for about five months. Or that he would at least come to visit more often. It was now the end of September and Tom had been in Atlanta for over a month and still hadn't even mentioned either of them visiting the other. They still talked everyday but they had not seen each other since Tom had left Los Angeles a month ago.

Tom had gone out with Harrison for lunch during a break, at a nearby restaurant. As they were leaving, he was stopped by a fan. "Tom! Oh my god! I can't believe it's really you!"

"Hello," he smiled kindly.

"Would you mind if I get a picture with you?" she asked eagerly.

"Yeah, of course. Harrison would you mind?" Tom asked his friend. Harrison nodded before taking the phone from the girl's hand. They took a picture and Tom leaned over to give the girl a hug goodbye. He was taken completely by surprise when she quickly turned her head and pecked him on the lips. "What the fuck?!" he spit out in anger. "Why would you think that is okay? Just because I'm a celebrity doesn't mean I don't deserve to be treated like a human being. And on top of that I have a girlfriend who I am very much in love with and am very committed to." Tom was fuming. "Haz please delete those photos and give this woman her phone back," he said before storming away.

After doing what Tom asked him for, Harrison jogged to catch up with him. "Are you okay mate?"

"Yeah I just feel so disrespected. Why would that ever be okay," he sighed. "I'm okay though."

"You're gonna tell Anna what happened, right?"

"I mean, I wasn't going to. What's the point? She's just going to get upset for no reason."

"I don't know man. If she finds out she's gonna be pissed that it didn't come from you."

"How is she even going to find out? Lets just forget this ever happened."

***

E! News posted a photo

enews Tom Holland seen kissing a mystery woman outside a local Atlanta restaurant

enews Tom Holland seen kissing a mystery woman outside a local Atlanta restaurant. Six months ago, Tom confirmed his relationship with his girlfriend, Anna Garcia. Does this mean he has ended things with his girlfriend and has already moved onto the next girl? What does Anna have to say about this?

username no! I love Tom and Anna together
username our ship has sunk

username its about time he breaks up with her

hazosterfield oh no

***

Group Chat
The Marvel Bunch 👽