Chapter 75

March 2021

Anna and Zendaya had gotten even closer the past few months. When Tom was on set and Zendaya had the day off, she spent most of her time with Anna. Today Zendaya and Anna had planned to spend the day together.

The two of them had cooked lunch together and were now sitting on the couch as they ate and watched a movie. There was a particularly funny scene that passed and Zendaya looked over to Anna to comment on it. She immediately noticed that something was wrong. "Anna are you okay?" Before she could answer, Anna ran out of the room and went straight to the bathroom. She made it to the toilet just in time to throw up everything she had just eaten. Soon, she heard Zendaya knocking on the door, "Anna?"

"Give me a sec," she replied from her spot on the floor. When she was done, she stood up and brushed her teeth to get rid of the horrid taste.

"Are you okay? Did you just throw up? Did something make you sick?" Zendaya asked worried as soon as Anna had opened the door to let her in.

"I don't know. I just felt really nauseous all of a sudden."

"Do you think the food made you sick?"

Anna began looking through the medicine cabinet to see if there was something she could take to help with her sudden nausea. She stopped in her tracks when she spotted the box of tampons. "Oh no," she pulled out her phone and opened her period tracking app. Before Zendaya could ask anything, Anna spoke up. "I'm late."

"What do you mean you're late?" Anna showed her the phone and Zendaya's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh. Do you think you're pregnant?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I mean I'm on birth control and we haven't been actually trying for a baby but we haven't used a condom in a long time so I guess it's a possibility."

"Oh my god this is so exciting!"

"Well we don't know for sure yet. So let's not get too excited." Anna let out a big sigh. Before she knew it, she felt tears running down her cheeks.

Zendaya pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. "What are you thinking?"

"I'm just a scared I guess. Of course I want to have a baby with Tom but I thought it would be much later in the future. What if he doesn't want it? I mean he's so busy with work, it'll just be like a burden to him."

"Okay no. What we're not gonna do is think like that. Tom is madly in love with you and I know for a fact he would love this baby just as much. Tom has always talked about wanting to be a dad so don't think he wouldn't want it. Now the question is do you?"

"Of course I do. I'm just scared," she sighed deeply. "What if I'm not a good mother?"

"Anna are you kidding me?! You are gonna be an incredible mother! You are one of the sweetest, most caring people I know. That baby will be blessed to have you. Now before we start overthinking, why don't we go buy a pregnancy test and see if you're even actually pregnant."

With that said, they made their way to the drug store. To not draw too much attention, Zendaya waited in the car while Anna went inside. Because masks were still required, Anna was able to hide her face with the mask and a hoodie pretty well. It was rare that fans or paparazzi took pictures of her if she was alone but she didn't want to take any risks. She didn't want word getting out that Tom Holland's wife was buying a pregnancy before she knew for sure or before she could talk to Tom.

When they got back home, they went straight to the bathroom so Anna could take the tests. Just to be sure, she took three of them. She let Zendaya into the bathroom and they both sat on the floor waiting for the timer to go off. They sat in silence until the timer rang. Anna let out a deep breath before they both stood up. She looked at the tests and immediately began to cry. Zendaya looked over to see what the tests said. Anna turned to her and wrapped her in a hug. "Oh my gosh. I'm gonna be a mom. Me and Tom are gonna be parents," she said excitedly.

"You guys are gonna be the best fucking parents ever! I can't wait to know how Tom is gonna react!" They knew Tom would still be gone for a few hours so Zendaya helped Anna plan how she would tell him. They went to the store to pick up a few things and Zendaya dropped her off back at home and wished her luck.

Anna prepared everything and soon enough she heard the front door open. "Darling! I'm home! Where are you?" Tom shouted as he walked in.

"I'm in the living room!" Now was the moment. She sat on the couch with a gift box on the coffee table. Tom sat next to her and kissed her, smiling when he broke the kiss. "How was your day?" she asked.

"It was great. Tiring but we had a productive day on set." He looked over to the table and noticed the box that sat there. "What's that?" he asked pointing to the box.

"It's for you," he looked at her a smiled. "Go ahead and open it." He looked excited and began to slowly open the box to reveal a few items wrapped in tissue paper. His brows furrowed as he unwrapped a small Spider-Man plush. He looked at her curiously before she signaled him to keep going. He then unwrapped a small Spider-Man onesie. His breath hitched as he began to realize what was going on. He slowly reached for the last item in the box. When he opened it, he saw the three pregnancy tests, all showing positive results. He looked at her with tears in his eyes. "Congratulations mi amor. You're gonna be a dad," she said with tears running down her cheeks.

"Oh my god darling. We're gonna have a baby! We're gonna be parents!" He jumped up and pulled Anna up from the couch and wrapped her in his arms and gently spun her around. "I can't believe this! I'm going to be a dad!" He let her go and started to jump up and down. He was so excited to be having a baby with the love of his life. "I love you! So much! I can't wait to do this with you my love!"

"I love you too Tommy. And I already love our little baby." She leaned up to kiss him. She pushed him on to the couch and sat on his lap. He just wrapped his arms around her as she rested her head on his chest. They cuddled together and talked about the good news and what would need to happen during the upcoming months. They were both very nervous to become parents but were also so excited and already so in love with their baby.