Chapter 55

January 2019

As soon as Anna got back to Los Angeles, she made plans to meet with Zendaya. She told her she just wanted to catch up, wanting to surprise her with what she actually wanted to talk about. The two had become incredibly close but they hadn't seen each other since Anna was London in July.

Anna was on her way to meet up with Zendaya for lunch. Zendaya was already seated when Anna arrived. As soon as they saw each other, they were wrapped in each other's arms. "Z! It's so good to see you! I've missed you so much!"

"I missed you too! It's been way too long! Congrats on the engagement! I'm so happy for you!"

"Thank you! Tom told me that you helped him pick out the ring so thanks for that, its beautiful!"

"Well we couldn't risk him picking out something ugly now could we," both girls laughed. After putting in their orders, the girls quickly got to catching up.

"How's work going?" Zendaya asked.

"Amazing! I love my new job so much. Thank you for the advice. I don't know if I would've found this job without your help."

"I'm so happy you found something you love to do," Zendaya smiled. "So how's wedding planning going? Have you guys picked anything yet?"

"We've picked out a color scheme and that's about it. We have our first meeting with the wedding planner next week so we'll start doing the real planning then. But there is something I wanted to talk to you about," Zendaya nodded to signal her to keep going. "So I was hoping you would do me the honors of being one of my bridesmaids?"

"Oh my gosh! Are you serious? Of course I will!" Zendaya got up to hug Anna. "This is so exciting! Thank you so much for thinking of me!"

"Of course! You've truly become one of my best friends," Anna smiled. "But now we're gonna have to plan a girls night so you can meet my friends. They are very excited to meet you," Anna laughed.

"Yes! Let's do it as soon as possible!"

A few weeks had passed and the girls had planned to all spend the night at Zendaya's house. They were originally going to do it at Anna's house but Tom was there and they really wanted it to just be girls. Anna had picked up Maria, Mila, and Monica to drive to Zendaya's together. When they reached her front door, Anna turned around to talk to them before going in. "Okay I know you guys are excited to meet her but you need to just act cool. She's super chill and is being nice enough to let us stay over."

"We'll be fine Anna," Monica said.

"We've met a lot of your celebrity friends so we're used to it by now," Maria said.

"I'm not even used to it yet, so I don't know whether to believe you or not," Anna laughed.

"Don't worry, we won't be like you when you're around Tom Hiddleston," Mila teased.

"That's all I ask," Anna laughed.

They knocked on the door and Zendaya opened it with a huge smile on her face. "Welcome!"

Anna pulled her into a hug. "Z thank you so much for letting us do this here. I didn't want to have to lock Tom in the room the whole night," they all laughed. "Anyways, I would like you to meet my friends. This is Mila, Maria, and Monica."

"It's so great to meet you all! I've heard great things about you from both Anna and Tom."

"It's an honor to meet you!" Maria said going in for a hug.

"It's great to meet you too! We've been looking forward to meeting you the most out of all of Anna's new friends," Mila said as she hugged Zendaya tightly.

"I know we promised not to freak out and I won't but I just have to tell you that I'm a huge fan," Monica said going in for a hug as well.

"Well thank you for saying that. And don't worry about freaking out," Zendaya chuckled. "This is nothing compared to how Anna still acts every time Tom Hiddleston interacts with her."

"Hey! I'm allowed to still be starstruck by at least one of the celebrities I'm now friends with," Anna laughed.

The night was great. The girls ate, drank, danced, and played some games. The more alcohol they drank, the deeper their conversation got.

"So Anna, how is he?" Zendaya grinned.

"What do you mean?" Anna asked, clueless as to what she was being asked.

"You know what she's asking you. How's Tom in bed? Is he any good?" Maria clarified for her.

Anna nearly choked on her drink. "Oh my gosh. I don't wanna talk about this."

"Well from what I've heard, they're both screamers," Mila teased causing all the girls to laugh.

"I knew it!" Monica chuckled.

"Is he big?" Maria asked. Anna just smirked at her. "Oh my gosh, he is isn't he?"

"I am not denying or confirming anything," Anna grinned.

"Okay just tell me when to stop then," Zendaya put her hands together and slowly started spreading them apart, creating a bigger space between them. Anna didn't stop her until a lot later than they all suspected causing them all to scream. "Oh my gosh! Our Tommy boy is packing!"

"What can I say, I'm a lucky girl," Anna said making them all the laugh. The rest of the night went like this. The girls teasing Anna about Tom, Mila about Harrison, and talking about the other girl's love lives. They all became very close and the four friends welcomed Zendaya into their circle like if they had known her for years. This was the start of a really close friendship for all the girls.

***

Anna Garcia posted a photo

annagarcia girls night with the bridesmaidstagged: @milalopez @mariarodriguez @monicaperez @zendaya

tagged: @milalopez @mariarodriguez @monicaperez @zendaya

username zendaya is one of her bridesmaids??? she truly is loving the dream

anthonymackie still waiting for you to ask me to be one your bridesmaids
annagarcia if I had room for one more you'd definitely be the first person I call
anthonymackie it's an honor just to be considered