Chapter 94

2037

"Pete are you ready?" Camila asked her brother. Thanks to who their parents were, Camila and Peter had a pretty large Instagram following. They frequently did livestreams, the fans wanting to get a peak at the life of the Holland family. Peter nodded as he stood next to her. Camila started the Instagram live, fans flooding in immediately. "Hey everybody! Camila and Peter here!"

"Hey guys! So today is a pretty quiet day at the Holland household. Our parents are downstairs and Ari is at a friend's house. If you guys have any ideas of what we should do today, let us know! For now, let's go see what our parents are up to," Peter said. They walked downstairs to see what their parents were doing and they weren't even surprised that they caught them making out. "Eww! Get a room!"

Anna and Tom separated and quickly noticed them recording, "Peter why the hell are you recording us?!" Tom shouted.

"We're doing a livestream, the fans wanted to see our family. Don't know why I'm surprised that you're eating each other's faces off down here," Peter chuckled.

"Peter Luca Holland!" Anna glared at her son.

"Sorry mum," Peter grimaced at the use of his full name. He knew that meant his mom was serious.

Camila grabbed the phone from Peter, "Anyways, say hi to the fans!" Anna and Tom just waved at the phone. "So let's see if they have any suggestions of what we should do today." Camila scrolled through the comments and finally found one that seemed interesting. "Oh this could be fun! Someone suggested we react to each other's Instagram posts! Pete, mum, dad are you down?" Everyone agreed and began to pick pictures from their own profiles for the rest of them to react to. "Okay let's start with mum and dad."

***

Anna Holland posted a photo

annaholland my husband is a sexy, sexy mantagged: @tomholland2013

tagged: @tomholland2013

***

Camila and Peter made gagging noises as Tom sat there smirking. "Ugh of course you chose this one mum," Camila rolled her eyes.

"They're like this with each other all the time, it's not just on Instagram," Peter joked towards the camera.

"Well what do you expect when your dad looks like a god. I'm sure the fans would agree with me," Anna said as she quickly pecked Tom's lips. Tom just smirked as he pulled her closer into his chest.

"Let's move on before they start making out again," Camila groaned.

***

Tom Holland posted a photo