Chapter 2

January 2017

Once the girls dropped off Anna at home after brunch, she decided to just spend the rest of her day relaxing in her home. She figured the best way to start was to take a long, warm bath. She filled it with her favorite bath salts and bubble bath. After a lot of trial and error, she found the perfect combination of scents. Now she used it every time she was going to take a bath. She even made a playlist specifically for her bath time, resulting in the most relaxing hour.

Once she was done with her bath, she quickly turned on the shower to wash her hair and body. She got out and wrapped herself in a fluffy robe and walked over to her closet. After putting on her comfiest pair of pajamas, she put on her slippers and went downstairs to her kitchen. By this time, it was already dark out. She didn't realize she was hungry until she felt her stomach begin to rumble.

Anna figured the fastest and easiest thing to make was pasta. She had her recipe for spicy vodka penne perfected and it only took, at most, twenty minutes to make. When she finished cooking, she served herself some pasta and poured herself a glass of red wine. She took her food to the living room, and settled into the couch, placing her food on her lap and wine on the coffee table. She scrolled through Netflix and eventually settled on watching The Office. This was her favorite show and even though she watched the whole show multiple times, she still enjoyed every second of it.

At around 10 pm, all Anna really wanted to do was get into bed and let herself fully relax until she fell asleep. She finished the episode of The Office that she had already started before turning off the television. She then picked up her dirty bowl and wine glass and took them into the kitchen to wash and set aside to dry. After making sure everything was nice and clean, she turned off all the lights and made her way to get ready for bed.

Anna stepped into the bathroom and got started on her nighttime routine. She always made sure to brush her teeth, floss, and use mouthwash. Once she was done with that, she moved on to her skincare. This was always her favorite time of the night. A lot of the times her depression got the best of her and made her extremely unmotivated to do anything, including taking care of herself, but she never skipped out on her morning and night skincare routines. It was the time of day where she could just focus on herself and unwind.

When she was finally done in the bathroom, she was finally ready to get into bed. She often had trouble sleeping so she had certain things she had to help her fall asleep quicker. This included a lavender pillow spray that helped her relax and sleeping pills. After spray her pillow and taking her pill, she slid into bed. She reached over and grabbed her favorite thing to cuddle with, a Spider-Man plush. Once she was comfortable wrapped in her blanket, hugging her plush, she turned off the lights and did her best to try to fall asleep.

***

Anna Garcia posted a photo

annagarcia my favorite thing to cuddle with #spiderman

mariarodriguez hope you enjoyed your day of relaxing

milalopez bet you wish it was the real thing
monicaperez @milalopez you know she'd be doing a lot more than cuddling if it was the real thing
mariarodriguez but are you talking about Spider-Man or Tom Holland?
annagarcia Tom Holland could get it anytime
anthonymackie the real thing isn't that great. and I'm talking about Spider-Man and @tomholland2013

***

Group Chat
cheetah sistas 🧡

Anna 🧡
DID YOU GUYS SEE THE COMMENT ON MY POST?!!

Monica 🧡
no..
let me go check..

Mila 🧡
OMG
ANTHONY FUCKING MACKIE COMMENTED ON YOUR POST

Maria 🧡
AND HE TAGGED TOM HOLLAND

Monica 🧡
HOW THE FUCK DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN??

Anna 🧡
idk how he even found my post
it's not like i have a bunch of followers and he's not even one of them
and of course it had to be replying to your embarrassing comments 🙃
I need a drink

Mila 🧡
dude imagine if Tom Holland sees it

Maria 🧡
I think Anna would simply just pass away from shock

Monica 🧡
hey you never know what could happen
maybe Tom will see the post, see how hot you are, and then fall in love with you

Anna 🧡
okay guys don't get my hopes up
you know he's like my dream guy
and plus he's Tom fucking Holland and I'm just little old me

Maria 🧡
like Monica said, you never know
you ain't a psychic
you don't know what the future holds

Anna 🧡