Chapter 88

October 2026

"So you two are turning five next month and we want to leave it up to you to decide what you want to do," Tom said to Peter and Camila.

It seemed like they had already put some thought into this because all they had to do was look at each other before they both said, "Disneyland!"

"Wow you guys had that answer ready didn't you?" Anna giggled.

"Well daddy used to take you for your birthday all the time and you've never taken us," Peter said.

"Well if that's what you guys want, of course we can go," Tom smiled.

"And we want Bella to go with us!" Camila said excitedly.

"Well I can talk to your Tio Haz and Tia Mila and see if they can join us," Anna said as she stood up to go call her friends. They were of course excited to be invited to go to Disneyland, especially since Isabella hadn't gone either. Their birthday was only about a month away so they wanted to get everything planned as soon as possible. They bought their tickets to Disneyland, booked their flights to Paris, and they booked two suites at the Disney's Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel for a week. The rest of it they would be planned throughout the month. But just as Peter and Camila requested, all eight of them would be flying to Paris to celebrate the twin's fifth birthday at Disneyland.

They arrived in Paris in the evening so they had planned to have an early night in and start their days at the park tomorrow. The next morning, the Osterfield were the first ones to get to the lobby. They only waited a few minutes before they saw the five Hollands walking towards them.

"Happy birthday mis amores!" Mila said as she bent down to hug them and give them kisses on the cheek.

"Gracias tia!" Peter and Camila said in unison.

"Happy birthday my darlings," Harrison said to them doing the same as Mila had just done.

"Thank you tio!"

"Happy birthday Cami and Pete!" Isabella said as she brought her two best friends into hug.

"Thanks Bella!"

"Are you guys ready to go?" Anna asked.

"Yes!" Peter, Camila, Ariana, and Isabella all screamed excitedly.

They met up with the tour guide they booked and they started making their way through the park. They went on almost every ride, at least the ones the kids were able to get on based on their heights. None of the kids had gone to Disneyland before and they were absolutely loving it. Anna and Mila had made sure to show them at least one classic Disney movie every week so they were especially loving getting to meet all their favorite Disney characters. Although nothing beat their excitement when they saw Spider-Man taking pictures with fans.

It was there turn to get their picture taken with him and of course with the kids being proud of their dad for being the actual real life Spider-Man, they just had to say something. Tom hadn't planned on making his presence known, wanting the day to just be focused on the kids but things didn't work out that way. The four kids went up to get their picture taken with the character and Peter said very loudly for everyone to hear, "My dad is Spider-Man!" Everyone around them just laughed it off, obviously thinking the boy just thought his dad was a superhero.

"No really! Our dad is Spider-Man! He's right over there!" Camila said pointing right to Tom. Everyone turned just wanting to make the kids happy. Tom tried to hide behind his wife and friends but moved a little too slowly. No one actually expected to see Tom Holland, the Spider-Man, to be standing there. Everyone that was there went crazy and started screaming, asking for pictures and autographs.

"I'm sorry everybody I would love to get a picture with all of you but I am here to celebrate my children's birthdays so if you all don't mind, I would just like to get back to that. I love and appreciate all of you!" Tom said as he gathered up his family and began to walk away. Most people understood and just said bye to him while very few made audible groaning noises.

"Angles, I know you are all very proud of your dad but you can't go around telling everyone who he is. We don't want fans to go and surround him especially when you kids are around," Anna explained to the kids.

"I'm sorry daddy," Camila pouted.

"It's okay my loves but next time let's just be careful," Tom smiled. He kneeled down and opened his arms, inviting all the kids to tackle him in a hug.

Other than that little hiccup, the rest of the trip was phenomenal. They were even able to get some of the characters to sing happy birthday to them during dinner on the night of their birthday. It was a very successful birthday trip and the kids were already all asking to come back or maybe even go to the Disney Parks in America and Asia. "Thank you mummy and daddy!" Peter said.

"We love you! So much!" Camila said.

Tom and Anna brought them into a group hug, "We love you both. So much! Happy birthday!"

***

Anna Holland posted a photo

annaholland my kids are as obsessed with Disneyland as I am

annaholland my kids are as obsessed with Disneyland as I am. happy 5th birthday angels!
tagged: @tomholland2013

twhiddleston happy birthday darlings!

robertdowneyjr my grandchildren are growing up so fast!

monicaperez I miss these kids!

***

Tom Holland posted a photo

tomholland2013 they decided to tell Spider-Man that their dad was the real Spider-Man and all hell broke loose

tomholland2013 they decided to tell Spider-Man that their dad was the real Spider-Man and all hell broke loose. wouldn't expect any less from my monsters. happy 5th birthday my loves!
tagged: @annaholland

scarlettjohansson happy birthday my angels!

zendaya my babies are so big!

imsebastianstan that's hilarious!