Chapter 71

July 2020

Covid had calmed down enough so that Tom could begin working again. He was due in Germany to work on his upcoming movie, Uncharted. Normally Anna would've joined him but because of the pandemic he wasn't allowed to bring anyone with him, including his wife. He was also not allowed to leave until filming wrapped in October. Production wanted to make sure everything was as safe as possible so they didn't want to take any chances. This meant they would have to be apart for three months.

"I really wish you could come with me to Germany," Tom said as he finished packing.

"I know sweetheart but you know it's just not possible right now. I wish more than anything that I could go with you. You have no idea how much I'm going to miss you these next three months."

"I'm sure it's nowhere near as much as I'll miss you."

After dropping Tom off at the airport, Anna was feeling really down. She was already missing him like crazy and it had only been about an hour. She really didn't want to go home and be alone. Instead she went straight to the Holland house. She was hoping her new family could give her some much needed comfort.

Anna had a key to their house but never liked using it if she was showing up unannounced. Not long after knocking on the door, she was greeted by Harry. Before he could even greet her, she pulled him in to a hug and began crying into his chest. "Anna? Are you okay? What's wrong?" He was worried that something serious was going on. During the filming of Cherry she had gotten very close to the twins. While she was home, Sam spent a lot of time helping her fix up the house and Harry had really been there for her while everything happened in Ohio. She had always loved them but during those months they really became like little brothers to her.

She heard the worry in his voice so she let out a small chuckle through her tears. She knew that she was being silly, crying after only about an hour of being away from Tom. "I just miss him. I wish I could've gone with him."

Harry visibly relaxed. He knew that her crying about something silly was a regular occurrence. It really didn't take much to make her cry. "I know you do but you know why you couldn't." She just nodded as she let go of him. "Look why don't we go do something to get your mind off things."

"Okay. Like what?"

"Ooh we can go do a photoshoot! I've been dying to go take pictures of someone but I haven't been able to because of covid. Have you ever done any modeling?"

"I don't really think I'm the modeling type," she said shyly.

"Sis this is probably the first time you've ever heard this but you're fucking gorgeous," Harry said sarcastically. "Don't give me all that fake modestly," he chuckled. "I've seen your Instagram pictures. You know you're hot."

She couldn't help the blush that rose to her cheeks. She knew she was good looking but she usually didn't like to acknowledge it out loud. "Okay fine. Yes I know I'm pretty but I guess I just never really thought about modeling before," she giggled.

"C'mon it's just for fun. Nothing serious."

"Okay I guess it could be fun. What should I wear?"

"Whatever you want. Why don't you go home and get ready while I get all my equipment. Sam, Paddy, and I will pick you up in two hours." Anna went off to her house to get ready. She had never done a photoshoot before, only ever posing for her friends to take pictures of her. She was actually really excited and wanted to do a good job.

As she was finishing up she heard keys opening up her front door. "I'll be right down!" she shouted.

After a few minutes she finally came down. She was wearing a black and gold dress and red earrings and had her hair in braids and her makeup done.

"Wow you look incredible!" Sam said to her.

"Yeah sis you look beautiful," Paddy added.

"And to think you were trying to deny your good looks," Harry joked. "I know just where I want to go to take these pictures."

"Thank you boys. You flatter me," she giggled. They made their way out of the house and Harry drove them to a spot that he felt fit perfectly to match the look she was wearing.

Once they arrived, Harry began setting everything up. Anna was watching him work, so amazed by what he was doing. When he finished he told her where to go and she just stood there awkwardly. "Um so what should I do?" Anna asked cluelessly.

"Do whatever feels natural. Just think of this as you posing for any regular Instagram picture. You always look great in them so just don't overthink this."

Anna took a deep breath before she started trying out different poses. It didn't take long for her to get into the groove of things. To only Anna's surprise, she was a natural. She felt so comfortable in front of the camera and Harry was really enjoying working with her.

When they finished, Anna was feeling so excited. "So did I do okay?" she asked.

"Okay?" Harry scoffed. "You were amazing! You're a natural! Have you ever considered modeling professionally?"

"What? No, I couldn't do something like that. This was just easy and fun because I'm comfortable around you guys. I don't think I could do this with a bunch of strangers."

"Well you should think about it. You'd be great. These pictures are beautiful. I can't wait to show Tom."

***

Harry Holland posted a photo

harryholland64 she is a photographer's dreamtagged: @annaholland

tagged: @annaholland

tomholland2013 oh my god. I can't take my eyes off this picture. my wife is the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on

milalopez damn she's hot

hazosterfield okay but @annaholland have you ever considered modeling?
samholland1999 thats what we were telling her!