Chapter 63*

October 2019

Tom and Anna were at the airport waiting for their flight to their honeymoon. Tom wanted to surprise Anna so she had no idea where they were going. He was able to keep it a secret right up until they were going to board. "We're going to Greece?! Oh my gosh Tom! I've always wanted to go there!"

"I know, I talked to Mila and she told me this was like number one on your travel bucket list."

"Thank you Tommy! I love you! So much!"

"I love you too sweetheart."

After a 15 hour flight, they finally arrived. They arrived mid-day so they just decided to pick up some food for an early dinner and then just spend the rest of the day relaxing.

The next morning Anna got up early, she had a surprise for Tom. She slipped into the bathroom to put on the new white lingerie set she bought specially for their honeymoon. She also packed a few things she knew Tom would enjoy, so she got all that ready.

Once she was done she climb back into bed and began to caress Tom's chest while she placed soft kisses on his neck. He began to softly moan as he was waking up from his sleep. He finally opened his eyes and pulled her on top of him. "Good morning my beautiful wife," he said as he kissed her softly on the lips. "What are you doing up so early?"

"I wanted to surprise my gorgeous husband." Before he could say anything she brought him into a passionate kiss. She moved her hand down between them and began to palm him over his boxers. He let out a small moan, causing them to release the kiss. She took this opportunity to reach towards the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down, revealing his growing erection. She slid down towards the end go the bed and settle herself between his legs. She gripped his pulsing cock and slowly slid her hand up and down his length. She leaned down and used her tongue to lick the base of his cock and slowly glide it up until she reached the top. She swirled her tongue around the tip still not taking him fully into her mouth.

"Anna," he whispered. She looked up at him through her eyelashes as she finally wrapped her lips around his cock and slid all the way down until he hit the back of her throat. "Oh fuck," he groaned at the sight of her, his hips jerking forward at the same time. She started to bob her head up and down as she softly stroked his balls. Tom breathed out as his head fell back onto the pillow. She continued sucking and humming around his cock. She felt him twitch in her mouth, signaling that he was reaching his high. She picked up the pace and started using her hand to pump whatever she couldn't fit in her mouth. "Shit baby, I'm gonna cum." After a few more seconds, she felt him release into her mouth. She swallowed every last drop before she crawled back up to kiss him again. "That was a great way to wake up today," he chuckled.

"Well I'm not done with you yet baby," she smirked. She reached over to the nightstand where she put the items she brought. "I thought we could have a little fun this morning," she said as she held up a pair of handcuffs and a vibrator. He just smirked at her before he flipped them over, him now straddling her.

He quickly handcuffed both of her hands to the bed before bringing her into another passionate kiss. He made his way down her body, placing kisses on every visible inch of her. "While you look absolutely stunning in this, I think you'd look even better without it," he smirked. He unclasped her strapless bra and quickly attached his mouth to her breast, using his hand to massage the other. He then continued down to her underwear and slowly slid them down her legs, revealing her soaked pussy that glistened in the light from the window. Tom practically whimpered at the sight and put his head closer to her core. "You're so wet already. Is this all from just pleasuring me?" All she could do was nod. Tom got comfortable and rested her legs over his shoulders. He licked a strip between her folds causing her to moan. He gently started to suck on her clit, he did this for a while before he started to feel that she was approaching her high. He continued to suck on her clit as he shoved three fingers into her, curling them upwards.