Chapter 19

May 2017

It was now May and Tom's birthday was a month away. Anna wanted to surprise Tom by flying to Atlanta to visit him but she was going to need help planning it all.

***

Group Chat
Mission: Surprise Tom

Anna
guys I want to fly out to Atlanta to surprise Tom for his birthday. I know he mentioned that you'd all be in Atlanta to visit him during that time.
can you guys help me?

Harold 📸
hell yeah we'll help!

Sammi Sweetheart 🍭
what do you need us to do?

Harrison (not Ford) 💩
finally get to see you again!

Paddy Cake 🎂
I can't wait to meet you!!

***

June 2017

So the plan was now in motion. For Tom's birthday, all his brothers had really planned to do was make breakfast for him. Tom told them he didn't want to do anything. He was sad that he couldn't spend his birthday with his girlfriend so he preferred to just do nothing.

It was now 7:00 am and Anna was walking towards the exit of the airport after getting her luggage. She immediately spotted Harrison there waiting for her. Once she was in front of him, he wrapped her in a hug. "It's so good to see you again. How have you been?"

"It's great to see you too. I've been good, just really missing Tom."

"Trust me he has been miserable without you here."

"Well then what are we waiting for! Take me to go see my man!"

When they finally arrived at Tom's rented house his brothers were already there and Anna was nervous to meet them. She had never met a guy's family before and she knew this was a big deal. "Don't be nervous. They already love you."

They walked into the kitchen and his brothers turned to face her. They quickly ran towards her to bring her into a hug.

"Anna! Finally!" Paddy said hugging her tightly.

"We've been dying to meet you in person!" Harry said.

"Tom is gonna be so excited!" Sam said.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you boys. And I really want to talk and hang out with you guys but I really, really want to see Tom. Where is the birthday boy by the way?"

"He's still sleeping so why don't you go up to his room to wake him up."

"Okay thank you. I'll see you guys in a little bit."

Anna made her way to where they said Tom's room was. When she walked in she saw him laying on his back with his blankets thrown to the side. She couldn't help but stare at his bare chest as it moved up and down with every breath. He looked so beautiful and peaceful just sleeping there. She slowly made her way over to his bed and got in next to him and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. When he didn't even flinch, she moved to straddle his lap, grabbed his face in her hands, and began to kiss his lips more deeply. He finally started to open his eyes and it took him a few seconds to realize what was happening.

"Anna? Oh my gosh! What are you doing here?" he said while wrapping his arms around her.

"Happy birthday baby. I wanted to surprise you," she said after placing a kiss on his lips.

He slowly rolled over so that he was now on top of her. "You don't even know how happy I am to have you hear right now. I missed you so fucking much."

"I missed you too Tommy," she said, kissing him again. "Now let's go downstairs. Your brothers have breakfast waiting for you."

"Just five more minutes. I just want to hold you for a little bit longer."

"Whatever you want," she smiled. Tom moved so that Anna was curled into his chest. They stayed like that for a few more minutes before they got out of bed. Tom went to get ready while Anna went to grab her suitcase to put into Tom's room.

Once Tom was ready they both made their way to where his brothers and best friend were. They were already seated at the dining table waiting to start eating. "Happy birthday Tom!" they all screamed as Anna took her seat next to Paddy.

"Thank you!" Tom said sitting at the head of the table, next to Anna. "So I assume you guys all met already but this is my girlfriend, Anna," he said with a smile.

"We did meet but she was so desperate to go see you that we didn't get to talk to her yet," Harry smirked.

"Well now that Tom and I have been reacquainted I am free to hang out with you guys," Anna smiled. She was genuinely excited to get to know Tom's brothers more. She had talked to them a few times through their group chat but she couldn't wait to actually hang out with them.

"Well now that Anna's here can we actually do something for your birthday?" Sam asked.

"Yes but I still want to stay in," Tom said. He turned to look at Anna and gave his best puppy dog eyes, "Baby do you think you can make my favorite meal tonight?"

"Whatever my birthday boy wants," she smiled before leaning in to to give him a quick kiss.

"Ew. You guys are gross," Paddy teased.

"Well you guys helped me plan this so get over it," she chuckled.

"Well thanks guys for giving me the best surprise ever," Tom said keeping his eyes locked with her.

They all sat and ate breakfast together and then just spent the afternoon relaxing in the living room. Anna was cuddled close to Tom as his brothers told stories about him. It was so great to get to know them. They made her feel so welcome and like she was already part of the family.

***

Tom Holland posted a photo

tomholland2013 best birthday cake I've ever gotten! thank you baby for the surprise visit

anthonymackie gross

twhiddleston happy birthday tom!

lifeisaloha happy birthday bro! you better let me meet her soon!
zendaya me too!!

harryholland64 should've known better than to leave her in charge of the cake