Chapter 25

July 2017

Everyone was ready fairly quickly, all of them excited to be going to Disneyland all together. Since there was six of them, they were forced to go in two separate cars. Tom drove Anna's car with her and Harrison while Mila drove Monica and Maria in her car.

When they arrived at the park, they were directed to where they would be meeting their guide. "Hi my name is Bryan and I'll be your tour guide today!"

"Hi Bryan! I'm Tom and this is Anna, Monica, and Harrison, our three birthday people and that's Mila and Maria."

"Well happy birthday to the three of you! It's lovely to meet you all. I am here to make your day as magical as I can. So you just tell me what you want to do and I'll do my best to make it happen!"

"Well what are we waiting for!"

They gave Bryan a list of must do's for the day; including rides, food, shows, and stores. The first thing on their list was to go buy ears for all of them to wear. Tom and Harrison even got matching Mickey hats with their names embroidered on the back.

Anna and the girls loved Disneyland, they all used to have annual passes so they knew their way around the parks very well. They were so excited to have their own tour guide though. It was something they always wanted to experience and now they finally had the chance. Tom and Harrison had only been once so it was like being with two excited little kids. They were glad the girls and Bryan knew where they were going and what the best things to do were since they really had no idea.

They went on as many rides as they could at Disneyland before making their way over to Disney's California Adventure. They immediately made their way over to Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: Breakout because they of course wanted to get on the only Marvel ride. It was incredible and they loved it so much.

As soon as they exited, they saw that there was a line to take pictures with a character next to the ride so they made their way over assuming it'd be a Marvel character. To all their surprises, it was none other than Spider-Man. They knew they had to take a picture with him, so they made their way over and waited in line. Bryan told them that they could just go to the front but they didn't want to cut in front of all the excited little kids trying to meet their favorite superhero. They did their best at trying to hide Tom, wanting him to go and surprise those who were around. Once it was their turn, the character and the photographer were shocked to see who was there. The kids and adults that were near by let out screams when they saw that the real Spider-Man was there. They let Tom take a picture alone first, followed by Anna taking a picture with him, and then all of them joining him for a group shot. After the picture, Tom stayed for a few minutes to take a few pictures with some kids who were waiting in line. Even the photographer and character getting a picture with him.

As it was getting closer to the time for the fireworks to start they made their way back over to Disneyland to take their seats for the show. Once the fireworks started they were all in awe at how beautiful it looked. Anna looked over at Tom and couldn't help but smile at the joy he had in his eyes. He was so mesmerized by the beautiful show in the sky. He noticed her looking at him and reached over and interlocked her fingers in his. He leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips followed by a sweet kiss on the forehead.

"Happy birthday love," he smiled.

"Thank you mi amor. This was truly the best birthday ever. I love you. So much."

"I love you too."

She was so happy. She felt incredibly lucky to be spending her birthday alongside her favorite people. She couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate her birthday.