Chapter 20*

June 2017

Anna did exactly what Tom asked for and cooked for his birthday dinner. Once they all finished eating and cutting his cake, his brothers and Harrison went to their rooms to give Tom and Anna some alone time. They were in the living room together and Anna figured it was time to give him his gift and she was honestly very nervous about it. Not really because of what she got him but because of what the card she wrote him said in it. He couldn't stop laughing to see all the Spider-Man merch she got him but he froze when he finished reading the card.

Happy Birthday Tommy! I am so lucky to be able to call you my boyfriend. You make me happier than I have ever been. Here's to celebrating many more birthdays together. I love you.

Anna got nervous once he turned to look at her. "Do you really mean it? Yo-you love me?"

"Yes Tom. I love you. So much"

"I love you too," Tom said while pulling in Anna for a hug. She wrapped her arms around his neck and started to kiss him. They broke the kiss, smiling, now with their foreheads against each others.

"Can we just relax in your room for the rest of the night? I just want to be with you."

"I'd love nothing more," he said smiling at her.

"Okay I'm gonna go get ready for bed. I'll see you up there."

She still had one more present left to give him. She was so in love with him and wanted nothing more than to show him how much. As soon as she was in his room she rushed to get ready. Before flying out, she stopped by a lingerie store to buy a new set in hopes that this night would go as planned. She was in the bathroom getting ready when she heard Tom come into the room. "You almost done in there?"

"Yeah I'll be out in a second." She slowly opened the door and saw that Tom was already in bed just wearing a pair of shorts. After a few seconds he turned to look at her and his eyes widened at the sight of her in a black lingerie set. His gaze never left her as she made her way over to him, climbing on top of him to straddle him between her legs. "I still have one more present for you."

"A-are you sure? Don't think you have to just cause its my birthday."

"I want to. I love you Tommy and I want to show you how much." She began to kiss him slowly starting at his lips and making her way down to his neck. She stayed there for a while, being encouraged by the moans escaping his mouth. She then started trailing kisses down his chest and stomach stopping at the hem of his pants that covered his very apparent bulge.

"Wait baby my brothers are downstairs."

"Then you'll just have to be quiet," she paused and looked at him seriously. "Unless you don't want to," she said nervously.

"There's nothing I want more right now than you." She smiled before grabbing onto the hem of his pants and boxers, pulling them both down his legs at once, causing his already hard cock to slap against his stomach. She froze, her eyes widening at the size of him.

"Like what you see?" he smirked at her. All she did was nod as she licked the tip of him, collecting his precum in her mouth, making him moan. She placed kisses down the side of his shaft. Tom reached down and wrapped his hands into her hair slightly pulling on it. She took his cock into her mouth going as far down as she could, with her hands taking what she couldn't fit. She started slowly bobbing her head up and down. "Fuck that feels so good," he moaned. She began to move her head faster while sucking in her cheeks to add more pleasure for him. She felt him start to tense up and throb in her mouth signaling that he was close. "I'm not gonna last much longer if you keep going like that." She didn't stop and felt his cum fill her mouth, quickly swallowing it all.

Before he could say anything she quickly removed her panties and moved back up to straddle him between her legs, going back to kiss his neck. His cock was now in between her folds and she took the opportunity to start grinding on it, causing him to moan. His hands went to her waist and gripped tightly. "Please baby."

"Tell me what you want Tommy."

"I want to be inside you." And with that she reached for the condom she had set aside and began rolling it onto his hard cock, stroking it few times before lining it up at her entrance. She slowly sunk down onto it causing her to gasp at the feeling of his large cock stretching her out. She took a moment to adjust to his size before she began moving up and down slowly. "Oh my god baby your pussy is so tight around my cock."

"Shit Tommy you feel so good." She picked up the pace already feeling close. He leaned forward putting his fingers on her clit and began rubbing harshly. "Oh my god. Yes! Don't stop baby I'm almost there."

"Me too baby. Cum with me." He felt her began to clench around him and with a few more thrusts she came undone. She felt Tom's grip on her hips tighten as she felt him fill up the condom. They rode out their orgasms and she slowly pulled him out of her and collapsed on top of him. He took off the condom and threw it in the bin by his bed and quickly wrapped his arms around her as their breathing began to slow. They held each other for a few moments before Tom broke the comfortable silence, "That was amazing. I love you. So fucking much."

"I love you too Tommy. Happy birthday."