Chapter 40

March 2018

It had been about a month since Valentine's Day and only two days until Tom and Anna's one year anniversary. Ever since Anna opened up to Tom about her recent depressive episode, their relationship had grown even stronger. Anna had done her best at being open with Tom and communicating how she was feeling. Tom had also taken it upon himself to do some research on ways he could help his girlfriend. He had also run some of those ways by her so that she could tell him things that she already tried and didn't work and the things that she may be interested in trying. Tom really wanted her to know that he was going to be with her through everything.

Anna was waiting for Tom at the airport. He had just landed from London and was going to be staying with her at her house until he had to leave to film Spider-Man: Far From Home. He was basically going to be moving in with her for about four and a half months. The most they had ever stayed together had been for a few weeks, so this would be a big step for them. While most people would probably be nervous about this, they were both so excited and couldn't wait to spend all this time together.

Anna was on the top floor of the parking lot, leaning on her car and looking down at her phone when Tom noticed her. He couldn't help but smile at the thought of being able to spend the next few months with her. He walked towards her and she finally looked up and locked eyes with him. She ran into his arms and he spun her around while planting kisses all over her face. "I missed you so much sweetheart!"

"I missed you too!" She wrapped her legs around his waist, not wanting to let go.

Tom moved his arms to give Anna the chance to stand back up. She tightened her grip on him so he jumped lightly to try to get her off of him. "Darling I need to get my bags to the car."

"You're Spider-Man. You can get your bags and carry me at the same time," she mumbled into his neck.

He chuckled, "Okay sweetheart." He placed a kiss on her head before reaching to grab the handles of his suitcases. "Hold on tight," he said as he started walking to the car and placed his bags into the trunk of her car. "Do you want me to drive?" She nodded her head. "Okay," he chuckled. He walked over to the passenger seat, opening the door and gently placing Anna down on the seat. She reluctantly let go and settled into her seat and put on her seatbelt. Tom quickly made his way over to the driver's seat and once he sat, Anna leaned over and wrapped her arms around his right arm. She stayed like that the whole car ride and Tom didn't mind one bit.

When they got home, Anna agreed to walking on her own but Tom made sure to keep his hand intertwined with her's. When they got to the front door she stuck her hand in her pocket to pull out a key. "This is for you," she smiled. "Welcome home."

He leaned down and placed a loving kiss on her lips. "I love you." He grabbed the key from her hand and opened up the door and walked into his home for the next few months. They ordered dinner and decided to just get to bed early since Tom was feeling tired from his long flight. They went to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Anna got up early the next morning to make Tom an anniversary breakfast. She made him eggs, bacon, potatoes, and pancakes with fruit. He finally made his way downstairs and went straight to where Anna was cleaning up. He wrapped his arms around her waist and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Good morning my love," he said before she turned around to kiss him properly.

"Good morning mi amor," she pecked his lips quickly before walking over to the counter to grab a vase full of flowers. "These are for you!"

"Yo- you got me flowers?" she nodded with a big smile on her face. "I've never gotten flowers before," he said, a smile now forming on his face.

"I figured you hadn't and I thought you might like it."

He leaned down to kiss her again, "I love them and I love you. Thank you but now I feel like an ass for not getting you any."

"Don't worry about that. They're gonna stay here anyways so they can be for both of us," she said smiling at him. "I made breakfast so let's eat and then we can go get ready to head out."

Tom sat down at the table while Anna brought all the food out. "Thank you darling. You didn't have to do all this."

"Oh please, making sure the people I love are properly fed is in my Latin blood," she said laughing as she sat down next to him.

"Still. I really appreciate everything you do for me," she leaned in to kiss him. "Oh and happy anniversary my love."

"Happy Anniversary Tommy. I love you."

They had their weekend bags packed for their trip to Santa Barbara and made their way to the car. Tom insisted on driving and Anna had prepared a playlist full of their favorite songs so that they could sing along during their two hour car ride. Tom reached over and grabbed Anna's hand and intertwined his fingers in hers. He lifted her hand to his lips and placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles. "Thank you for the best year of my life. I love you. So much.

"You make me so happy Tommy. I love you."

***

Anna Garcia posted a photo

annagarcia how did I get so lucky to be able to fall in love with my dream guy 💛 happy anniversary mi amortagged: @tomholland2013

tagged: @tomholland2013

imsebastianstan you're welcome

chrisevans 😭 my heart

twhiddleston my favorite couple

monicaperez ughh I love your relationship so much

***

Tom Holland posted a photo

tomholland2013 here's to many more years with you 💛 happy anniversary my lovetagged: @annagarcia

tagged: @annagarcia

anthonymackie you guys are disgustingly cute and I'm to thank for it

username I love them so much

chrishemsworth beautiful couple

username Anna is so lucky

mariarodriguez you guys are the cutest