Chapter 31*

November 2017

The day after the party, Tom invited Anna and Mila to come visit him on set. Anna thought long and hard about her idea to buy gifts for everyone. She decided on something even better. She wanted to make something for everyone. Tom had also asked her to make cookies last night so she decided to make enough to take for the cast.

Tom had an early day on set so he left early with Harrison. He arranged for a car to pick up Anna and Mila to get them to set on time to have lunch with everyone. When they arrived, they were told that a scene was still being filmed. They were led to Tom's trailer and told to just wait for him there.

They only waited for about ten minutes before they heard the door open, revealing Tom in his Spider-Man costume and Harrison following behind. Anna couldn't help but just stare at Tom. She had only ever seen Tom in his Spider-Man costume in Captain America: Civil War and at her nephew's birthday party. But one was on screen and the other time he had the mask on the whole time. This was the first time she was seeing him as Spider-Man in person with his face showing and he looked incredible. She involuntarily started rubbing her legs together and biting her lip. They all noticed the way she was staring.

"Oh I know that look," Mila said as she started to pull Harrison towards the trailer door. "Harrison, why don't we give these two some privacy."

Once the door closed, Tom approached Anna slowly, "Like what you see baby?"

Anna didn't say anything, but instead just pulled Tom in for a kiss. It was filled with so much lust and passion. She needed him so badly. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He stepped forward and sat her on the counter and continued to kiss her. "I need you to fuck me right now Tommy."

"Hmm," he said moving his lips to her neck. "Have you thought about being fucked by Spider-Man before baby?"

"Not until I saw you dressed as him. Now please Tommy. I need you right now."

As fast as he could he pulled down his costume, pulling his already hard cock out. He lifted her skirt and pulled her thong to the side and with one quick movement he pushed himself inside. He wasted no time in thrusting in and out of her quickly, both of them kissing each other passionately. "Fuck," he groaned.

"Oh shit. I'm already getting close baby."

"Oh yeah? You like the way Spider-Man is fucking you? Does he make you feel good?"

"Oh my god yes! I love the way Spider-Man fucks me!"

"Oh fuck I'm cumming baby!" She pushed him out of her and quickly went to her knees. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked him off until he finished in her mouth. She swallowed every last drop before she stood back up to wrap him in her arms. "Well that was a nice way to welcome you to set."

"Well I couldn't resist myself when you're dressed like that."

"Hmm well maybe I'll take this back home with me," he said with a smirk.

She laughed, pulling him in for another kiss, "C'mon let's go. I gotta go give everyone the gifts I brought."

"Okay just give me a second to change."

Once Tom was fully dressed, they made their way towards catering where everyone was eating lunch. They all stood up, walking over to greet her. "Anna you made it!"

"Where were you guys? We've been waiting for you to join us."

"Yeah we figured you'd walk over with Harrison and Mila."

"Oh um we were just uh talking in my trailer," Tom said trying to hide the blush rising to his cheeks.

"Oh yeah our Tommy was giving Anna a nice little welcome wasn't he," Anthony said patting them on the back.

"Oh god just take me now," Anna said hiding her face in her hands.

"Is that what you were telling Tom a few minutes ago?" Sebastian said causing everyone to laugh at the couple.

"Anyways, let's move on shall we. Anna you brought something for everyone right?" Tom said trying to change the conversation.

"Yes!" She said handing out the gifts she brought everyone. "Okay open them!"

Everyone started unwrapping the gifts and slowly everyone was gasping at the gifts she brought them. She had made them embroidery hoops with everyone's characters on them. "I love this so much!" Lizzie shouted.

"These are amazing! Where'd you get them?"

"I made them."

"Wow you are so talented!"

"Oh my god!" Hiddleston interrupted.

"What? Is everything okay?" Anna said rushing over to him.

"These cookies are fucking fantastic!" Hiddleston said bringing her into a side hug.

"I must be dreaming. Tom Hiddleston just complimented my cookies."

"Are you gonna do that anytime Hiddleston talks to you?" Chris Evans asked chuckling at her.

"I'd like to believe I'd get used to it but I probably won't so, yeah most likely."

"I actually enjoy it," Hiddleston chuckled.

"I just don't get why you freak out over him and not me? I'm RDJ!"

"Okay first of all, I definitely freaked out when we first met at the Spider-Man premiere. Secondly, he's Tom fucking Hiddleston! The god of fucking mischief!"

They all sat around laughing, eating the cookies Anna made them. She loved every minute of it. She couldn't believe how nice all of them were. They treated her and Mila like they had known them for years. She really saw how much they already cared for her when the whole incident had happened with Tom's fan. They were so protective of her and many of them had reached out on their own to make sure she was okay. They were a family and they treated her like one of their own.