Epilogue • Christmas Madness

𝙅𝙖𝙭'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

Five years later

"Just stick it in." Oliver grunts.

"I'm fuckin' trying, it's hard okay." Xander grunts back.

"You're acting like you've never done this before, you take it and shove it in."

"What the fuck are you guys doing." I question from the doorway of the kitchen.

"I'm trying to stuff this fucking turkey but it won't go in." Xander says breathlessly.

"What do you mean it won't go in?"

"That's what I'm saying." Oliver says, throwing his hands in the air.

"What in God's name are you three doing?" Mom says as she walks in the kitchen.

"I wasn't doing shit, ask those two idiots." I say as I turn around and leave the kitchen.

I walk towards the living room where our families are currently sitting, patiently waiting for Christmas dinner to be ready.

"How long till it's done." Asher asks.

"The turkey isn't even in the oven yet."

"Lord help us." He whines.

"Are you happy with what Santa brought you this year?" I ask as I sit down next to him.

"I'm ten years old, dad, I know Santa's not real."He says, rolling his eyes.

"Santa's not real?" Bea asks as she looks up from playing with her new Barbie dolls.

"He's lying Bea, you know how Asher is." I say, nodding her head as she goes back to playing.

"Asher's a liar." Elijah pouts.

"A big liar." Ezra joins.

"Hey, don't say those things about your brother." Luna says as she looks at our sons.

"Sorry mommy." They both say.

"I'm not the one who you need to say sorry to." She says as she stares at them with her hands on her hips.

Elijah and Ezra turn towards Asher and look up at him with their big brown eyes.

"Sorry Asher, we didn't mean it. We promise."

Asher smiles down at his little brothers and ruffles their hair. "It's okay, I forgive you."

"Why don't the three of you go play with your cousins?" I say as I grab Luna's hand and pull her to sit down next to me.

The three of them run off, kidnapping Bea in the process, and start playing some kinda game I have no idea about.

"How are you feeling?" I ask Luna as I brush my fingers through her hair.

"Exhausted." She sighs as she leans into my touch.

"And what about our little man?" I ask as I bring my hand down to caress her big baby bump.