Chapter Fourteen • Mine

𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

It's been two weeks since the "horrendous accident" as Jax calls it. My face is completely healed and I don't know how long Xander cried and apologized for, even Jax had to calm him down at one point and tell him it wasn't his fault.

Within the last two weeks my fighting skills have gotten so much better. I already feel stronger, not only physically but also mentally.

Jax and I haven't really had much time alone since everyone's been training non stop. Sure there's a few kisses here and there but I'm not sure what's going on with us really.

If there is an us.

Currently Lily and I are having a sleepover since we haven't done it in so long. My head is laying on her lap as she plays with my hair.

"How are you liking the whole hacking thing?" I say looking up at her as I put another reese's piece's cup in my mouth.

"It's so much fun, you know I don't do the whole blood and violence thing. And it's even more fun learning it from Baxter." She says with a huge smile on her face.

I found out that Lily and Baxter hooked up the night they saved us from the bar and they've been attached at the hip since then. He even did this whole cute little picnic date and asked her to be his girlfriend. She said yes of course.

She'd be crazy not to.

"So what are we doing for Miss Luna's birthday tomorrow hmm." She asks playing with my hair.

Yup tomorrow is my 20th birthday, and Halloween.

My favourite holiday.

"I was thinking about maybe going to the club, I never really party but I'm in the mood. Plus if something happens I can show off my new knife skills." I say while wiggling my eyebrows at her.

"What about you and Jax, where is he taking you?"

Jax maybe, sorta, doesn't know that tomorrow is my birthday.

Yeah, he definitely doesn't know tomorrow is my birthday.

"I didn't tell him." I say turning my head away from her back to the tv that's currently playing The Vampire Diaries.

Team Stefan all the way.

"What do you mean? He's your boyfriend and he doesn't know your birthday." Lily says shocked.

"Well I mean technically we aren't dating. Just made out a couple times and-"

"And he went down on you." She cuts me off. "That doesn't explain why he's not your boyfriend." she says, turning my head back to look at her.

It makes me sad knowing that after everything we've been through and done in these last two months hasn't given him a spark to ask me to be his girlfriend.

Now I know I could ask him but I feel weird. I know he has some kinda feelings for me but I don't know if it's enough to want to be with me. I'd rather not say anything and save myself from embarrassment, even if that means losing him in the end.

"We're supposed to be having the ultimate sleepover right now, no more boy talk." I say putting my hand over Lily's mouth.

She rolls her eyes but compiles.

•••

"Luna, Lunaaaaaa"

What the actual fuck.

"Luna wakey wakey." The voice sings to me.

Whoever is trying to wake me up right now has a death wish.