Chapter Twenty Six • It's All My Fault

𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

"Jax you have a meeting in an hour and I have to train, not to mention your parents house is like a thirty minute drive." I say trying to reason with Jax, who is currently laying on top of me in bed kissing my neck.

"I'm the Don, they can wait. Plus you're my girlfriend, no one will say shit to you for being late to training."

I roll my eyes, only to be cut off by my own moan as Jax begins sucking on my neck.

"I need you." He whispers.

I pull his head up from my neck and crash my lips onto his, the kiss rough and needy. His hand slides down my body that's covered in one of his shirts. His fingers play with the waistband of my underwear, teasing me.

"Can I?" He asks, pulling away from my mouth panting.

"Yes."

Next thing I know his fingers are deep inside of me, working against my walls.

I can't help the loud moans that leave my mouth, his fingers working in and out of me at a quick pace.

He removes his fingers, a whimper leaving my mouth in protest as he hooks his fingers on my underwear. He rips my underwear down my legs and his head dives between my thighs.

His mouth works expertly against my needy pussy, sucking and flicking my clit as two of his fingers work their way in and out of me.

He continues to eat me out, the pleasure so intense it has my back arching.

"Jax, I want you." I say as I pull his head up to meet mine.

He doesn't waste any time and connects his lips with mine, grinding his hard on into my bare pussy.

I run my hands down his bare torso, my hands stopping at the top of his sweatpants. My hands begin to tug them down. Jax pulls back and rips them off along with his boxers, throwing them across the room. Jax comes down to lay on top of me again, only I catch him off guard.

I flip our bodies, me now straddling his naked body. I grind my bare pussy on his bare cock, his hands coming down to control the movements of my hip. I reach my hands at the bottom of my shirt and rip it over my head, my naked chest coming into view. Jax stares at me with hooded, lust filled eyes. I reach over to the end table and grab a condom out of the drawer, Jax's mouth immediately latching onto one of my nipples at the angel I'm sitting in. I sit up straight, Jax letting out a groan as his mouth detaches from my nipple.

I rip open the condom, moving back a bit as I grab his cock. I rub my hand up and down, pre cum leaking from his swollen tip. I roll the condom onto him, moving myself back over him as I rub his tip up and down my folds.

"Fuck." He gasps, his grip on my hips hard. "Stop teasing baby."

"Beg."

He looks at me like I'm crazy.

If he wants to tease me, I can tease him back.

"Luna," He says sternly.

"Beg." I repeat firmly. "Beg, or I could just leave and go finish myself off in the shower."

His jaw clenches, a protest on the tip of his tongue. I continue to rub him against my fold, my wetness leaking onto him.

"Please." He grits out.

"Please what?" I say as I line him up with my entrance.

"Please, fuck me."

And with that I slam myself down onto him.