Chapter Thirty Three • I'm Scared

𝙅𝙖𝙭'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

It took everything out of me to get out of bed and leave Luna sleeping by herself. But there was a problem with one of our gun shipments, so I had to go check it out. My men are skilled and strong but damn could they be stupid and helpless sometimes.

I haven't been able to get what happened in the shower out of my head.

I'm not going to lie, the whole thing was a major turn on but the thought of hitting her made me sick to my stomach. Even though she told me, begged me to do it, I still feel guilty. I would never imagine laying my hands on her, the mere thought of it makes my skin crawl. It's something that we need to talk more about. Talk about things we like and don't like when it comes to sex. I'm not saying it won't happen again, but whatever we decide to do will be totally in her control.

After the most exhausting two hours of my life, I make my way back to my parents house. I immediately make my way to my office, mounds of paperwork wait for me even though I'd rather crawl back in bed with my girl.

Me:
If Luna asks for me, send her to my office.

Oliver:
Over and out boss man.

Me:
Never say that again...

I put my phone back into my pocket, sinking down into my chair as I lean back and cover my face with my hands, an exhausted sigh leaving my mouth.

The door to my office opens, a slight smile covering my face because I finally get to see my girl.

"You seem stressed, I can help with that." Matteo's sister speaks with a grin as she walks into my office.

The small smile immediately disappeared off my face.

"Need I remind you Ms.Marchetti that you and your brother are guests in this house, I would appreciate it if you would knock before entering." I say sternly, my eyes focusing on the paperwork in front of me.

"Sofia." She says.

I look up at her with a bored expression, raising an eyebrow at her.

"My name's Sofia, come on Jax you know that." She says, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger.

"It's Mr.Miles to you."

I hear her let out a huff, walking closer as she sits on my desk.

"Ms.Marchetti-"

"Where's your little friend, the blonde girl." She says with an attitude.

"You mean my girlfriend?" I say as I sit back. "Sorry, I meant to say my future wife."

A smirk appears on my face at her reaction.

Her eyes gloss over with a look of rage and jealousy. She stands up and makes her way over to me, plopping down onto my lap, straddling me. She grinds her hips into mine, obviously trying to make me hard.

I think my dick just retracted into my body.

I put my hands on her hips with a painful grip, attempting to throw her off me before my office door opens.