Chapter Forty Seven • Big Brother

(trigger warning:this chapter contains mentions of sexual assault and torture)

𝙅𝙖𝙭'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

No words.

No words can explain how I fucking feel right now.

Anger.

Sadness.

Rage.

Guilt.

Complete and utter brokenness.

No words come close.

The thirty minute drive to my parents house takes no more than fifteen. Once I get there I throw open my car door and barge my way into the house.

"What are you doing here?" Xander speaks as he lays on the couch in the living room with Oliver.

I don't say anything as I make my way towards the basement, a confused Damien and Dimitri following behind me accompanied by Xander and Oliver.

Once I make it in front of his cell I brush past the guards and throw the door open.

"Wake the fuck up." I grit out as I grab Kyle by the hair, lifting his head to meet my eyes.

"Jax what is going on-"

"Shut up." I say to Xander, my mind solely focussed on the scum in front of me.

Kyle's eyes slowly open as they connect with mine, a slight look of fear passing through them before he covers it up.

"Look who's finally here to talk to me." He wheezes out with a laugh.

"You fucked with the wrong person." I say before I bring my fist up and start beating the absolute shit out of him.

The chair he's tied to breaks as I slam his body into the floor, my hand probably broken from the force I'm using.

"Jax you're gonna kill him." Oliver says as he comes behind me trying to pull me off.

"Oh, so you want him alive?" I grit as I get in his face.

"Stand the fuck down." Dimitri says as he walks over to the two of us.

"Of course I don't want him alive, but you're not thinking clearly and will regret it if you kill him now." Oliver says.

"What's got you so mad Jaxy? I've never seen you this worked up before." Kyle laughs from behind me, spitting up blood and pieces of his teeth I knocked out.

I turn around and go to lunge at him, but before I can Dimitri is standing in front of me.

"What happened? We're all pissed off and want him dead, but you're vengeful right now."

My body starts to shake as I recall Luna's words.

I let her down.

I broke the promise that I would let anyone hurt her, that I wouldn't let Kyle hurt her.

And fuck.