Chapter Fifty Three • Memory Lane

𝙅𝙖𝙭'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

"She's gonna kill me when she finds out." I say as I grip my hair.

"She's not gonna kill you because she's not going to find out." The girl across from me says.

"You can't say a word to her about this." I say pointing my finger at her.

"I don't even know Luna Jax, when would I tell her?" She laughs.

"I have to hide it." I say as I run towards Luna's and my bedroom.

A knock at the door makes me turn to look at her. "Can you get that, it's probably Xander."

She nods her head as she gets up and opens the door. "Hello?"

I get confused at the silence that surrounds the house, walking towards the door as my eyes widen.

Luna and Asher.

They're here early.

Shit this looks bad.

Everyone stands there in complete silence, my eyes staring at Luna as she looks back and forth between me and the unknown girl in our apartment.

This looks really fucking bad.

"Well, my name is Amelia." The girl says laughing, breaking the awkward silence. "And I guess you're Luna and you're Asher."

"Yeah." Luna says as she looks at me with a look I can't decipher.

"Daddy!" Asher yells as he runs over and jumps into my arms.

I pick him up and hold him close.

Fuck I missed him, them.

"It was nice to meet you Luna." Amelia smiles as she shakes Luna's hand. "She really is as hot as you said." She whispers to me while smirking before leaving.

Luna sends her a smile before closing the door behind her, turning towards Asher and I.

"Bear!" Asher yells as he jumps out of arms and runs over to Bear who is barking and wagging his tail.

I look at Luna for a moment before walking over to her, grabbing her face in my hands as I kiss her. My body relaxes instantly as I pull her closer. Luna stands there for a minute before she brings her hands up and kisses me back.

"I missed you so fucking much." I whisper against her lips as I pull away.

"I missed you too." She mumbles.

I pull her into the tightest hug as I place multiple kisses all over her head, pulling back as I attack her face in kisses as well.

"Jax, stop." She laughs as she tries pushing me away.

"Never." I mumble as I continue kissing her.

After a few more minutes of me kissing her and her laughing in return I pull back and look at her.

Fuck she's beautiful.