Chapter Nineteen • We Should Have A Party

𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

I quietly make my way downstairs to the kitchen, hoping to not wake anyone up. Ever since I woke up from my coma Jax won't let me out of his sight, so trying to get out of his arms at 3am so I can sneak to the kitchen for some food proved to be harder than I thought.

Once I make it into the kitchen I'm met with another person. 

"Couldn't sleep either." Xander says as he sits at the island.

"Hungry." I simply say as I walk over to the cupboards, looking for something to eat. "So, how's you and that guy I heard you and the other guys talking about when we first met. I think his name was Jackson."

"Oh, yeah. That ended a while ago, just kinda got bored I guess." He says with a little laugh.

My back continues to face him as the nexts words come out of my mouth.

"Like how you got bored with Oliver?" I say in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Excuse me." He says back with a confused tone.

"Oh you know, how you fucked Oliver on his birthday only then for you to turn around the next day and treat him like a stranger." I say as I turn around to look at him. "Also how you continue to dismiss his feelings by making out with other guys and talking about your hook ups in front of him." I continue as I slam a can down on the counter.

"I suggest you stop talking about something you know nothing about." He says defensively.

"Actually I know a lot about it. I know how hurt Oliver is, I know how badly he wants to be with you. I also know how he would never tell you any of this because he would rather his heart shatter to a thousand little pieces than to lose one of the most important people in his life." I say as I walk around the island to meet him. "Now I'm not telling you to get down on one knee and propose but if you're not interested in him, then stop sending him mixed signals. Let him move on, because he's holding on to the last piece of hope he has that maybe, just maybe you feel an ounce for him like he feels for you."

"I don't really think you're the person I should be getting relationship advice from." He bites out.

"What's that supposed to mean." I say with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean you don't have the best track record do you? Your ex boyfriend is a psycho who almost killed you, how many times?" He says with a sly smirk. "And your current relationship with my brother will probably end in you dying, like how you almost just did. So if I'm gonna take relationship advice it sure as hell isn't gonna be from you."

I know that their relationship isn't my business, I know that. But I love them both and it kills me seeing one of them hurt because of the other, so I thought I'd try and talk some sense into him. But this? He took it too far.

"You know, out of everyone in this house I believed you and your words would never be the ones to hurt me. Fuck, I thought your brother who's my boyfriend would hurt me before you ever would." I say as stupid tears cloud my vision. "But this, this hurt me more than anything." I say as I quickly wipe away a single tear.

"Fuck Luna I didn't mean-" He says with a defeated sigh before I cut him off.

"Goodnight Alexander." I say as I push past him, making my way back upstairs to Jax.