Chapter Thirty Two • You've Gotta Be Kidding Me

𝙅𝙖𝙭'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

"Jax, they're here." Dimitri says, opening the door to my office.

Why am I so fucking nervous.

I stand up and make my way downstairs with Dimitri and Damien to greet our guests.

Once I make it into the living room I feel the gaze of eight people on me. I keep a straight face but I'm freaking the fuck out on the inside.

"Hello, I'm sure all of you know who I am but if not I'll introduce myself." I say as my voice booms out. "I'm Ajax Miles, Don of the Canadian Mafia."

My eyes rake across the room, waiting for someone to speak.

A voice clearing makes my attention shift to them.

"Hello I'm Hiroshi Yamamoto, the leader of the Japanese Mafia. And this is my wife Sakura Yamamoto." He greets with a smile, his wife waving at me.

Hiroshi is a tall man, dark hair that matches his eyes. He seems to be a few years older than me. Sakura is shorter than him, not by much. She has her hair dyed red, her eyes a light brown shade. Their big smiles and welcoming presence brings a smile onto my face.

"Guess I'll go next." A voice speaks. "I'm Jacques Tremblay, leader of the French Mafia. This is my wife, Celine Tremblay."

Jacques is a middle aged man, his greying hair and aging face giving away his age. Celine seems to be a bit younger, she has short brown hair and green eyes. Jacques seems closed off and cold while Celine seems gentle and nice.

Cliché.

"Pardon my bad english, I'm Santiago De León, leader of the Spanish Mafia. This is my wife Elena De León."

Their dark hair and dark eyes compliment their tan complexion, fine lines cross their faces as they begin to age. Sweet smiles cross their faces.

"Your apologies aren't needed, your english is better than mine." I say, everyone laughing afterwards.

"Sup, I'm Matteo Marchetti, leader of the Italian Mafia. This is my twin sister Sofia Marchetti." he speaks with a cocky grin.

I already don't like him.

Their laid back presence turns me off, I turn towards Dimitri and give him a questioning look.

"He's a cocky asshole but a great leader, you won't have to deal with him for long." He whispers in my ear.

I let out a silent sigh before I begin to speak.

"Thank you all for coming, I'm sure you're all tired from your travels. I sincerely appreciate your-"

I state only to be cut off by the sounds of laughter approaching us.

I turn my head to the left, a blood covered Luna and a giggling Lily enter the room.

Why does she have blood on her? Did something happen? Is she hurt?

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Luna's words.

"Tough crowd." She awkwardly laughs.

"Damn that's one fine piece of ass." Matteo mutters to himself.

I clench my fists at my side before my head whips to look at a snickering Damien. I raise my eyebrow at him.

He bites his lip as he looks down at the floor.

"You do realize he's talking about your little sister, right?"

He suddenly straights up, his head turning to the right as he throws daggers at the cocky asshole.