67 Desire is...a fall

"You came back really late last night, was everything okay?" Abbie asked as she packed Rona's dresses into the hand-carry suitcase to the music hall. 

Rona's eyes flickered in nervousness, pursing her lips as she folded her dresses with Abbie. 

"Nothing. We were in Venice, and missed a train so we took the last train back." 

Abbie nodded, not suspicious of anything. 

Rona directed her sight on Abbie, making sure her excuse was making sense or not while her cheeks were as crimson as a red apple. 

Last night was a night she wouldn't forget. 

Even if we had overthrown Yonghwa or Joo Dan Tae...I don't know...if we could be forever.

She was pretty determined that she would not be back as a Joo. 

If she had to choose, she would take her duty to protect her children, and be away from the sad lands. 

But her selfish heart says to stay with Seokhoon. 

So she had let her selfish heart dominate her for once last night. 

Would her selfish heart dominate her once again? 

Love...is a complicated thing. 

Returning from her thought, Rona finished the last bits of organisation. 

"Let's go to the concert hall soon. The practise starts at 1 pm, we better not be late." Rona reminded Abbie. A clear excuse covering up her bashful heart. 

"Okay." Abbie finished packing up a few more items and they headed out to the concert hall. 

Just as they exited their hotel room, Seokhoon exited from his hotel room at the same time. They crossed paths with each other again. 

Well, better not mention the paths crossed last night. 

"Mr Joo, are you heading out as well?" Abbie asked with curiosity. 

Seokhoon took a peek at Rona who was avoiding his eyesight and sneaked a smile before replying to Abbie. 

"Yes." He looked to Rona purposely. "I told Rona that I was coming here for a business trip. I wasn't lying." 

Rona let out an insignificant smile, excusing herself. "If Mr Joo has nothing else to say, we would be rushing off to the concert hall now." 

Seokhoon let out a smirk, looking down to hide his smile. 

"I can give you guys a ride. My car is downstairs." Seokhoon offered. 

"We have ordered a car from the hotel already," Rona replied, still looking away. 

Seokhoon laughed at Rona's bashful expressions. Everyone would have guessed something had happened to her through her apparent expressions. But luckily, Abbie, who was the only one between the two, pretty much has no idea why the two were interacting like so. 

"Well then, I wouldn't bother Ms Bae then." Seokhoon offered a gentleman move and saw Rona run off to the elevator, with Abbie running after her. 

Seokhoon let out a soft sigh of joy, feeling quite victorious about his actions. 

"Rona, you are so predictable. You're going to get yourself exposed if you stay like that. Unless...you want to." Seokhoon mumbled to himself. 

He laughed a little before dialling Baesung.