31 Desire is...a threatening situation

"I wish to see Mr Joo Dan Tae." Yonghwa presented herself at the main house, late at night. 

The head of servants was at a difficult position. 

"I am sorry to say this, Miss Yonghwa but it is very late. Sir has been requested not to be disturbed." 

"I must see him." Yonghwa insisted. 

"What is happening?" Mina heard the noise and walked down the stairs in her robes. 

"Mrs Joo." Yonghwa greeted Mina. 

"Yonghwa..." Mina was confused to see her at the main house, this late at night. "It's very late now, what happened?" 

"I have to see Uncle." 

"Why must you see him now?" Mina questioned. 

Yonghwa moved close to Mina and whispered in her ears. 

"About Joo Seokhoon's secret marriage." 

Mina's eyes was filled with shock. Her instincts were right. Yonghwa wasn't easy to take on. 

Yonghwa moved back into her position, and stood confidently, knowing she would be let in. 

"Inform Sir that Miss Yonghwa is here to see him." Mina spoke to the head of the servants. 

The head of servants were shocked herself, but only obeyed. "Nae, Mam'." 

After a short while, Yonghwa was led to Joo Dan Tae's study room. 

As soon as the door closed behind Yonghwa, she moved herself swiftly before Joo Dan Tae. 

"Uncle Joo Dan Tae. There's something you are hiding from me." She smirked. "And I don't think my father will be happy about it." 

Joo Dan Tae was confused at Yonghwa's statement. 

"What do you mean, Yonghwa? What did Uncle Joo did that make you unhappy?" 

"Seokhoon is married. Right?" 

Joo Dan Tae's pupils shook. 

Yonghwa scoffed as she saw Dan Tae's expressions. 

She crossed her arms and smirked. 

"Wow, after all this time, you actually dare to fool my father into investing in your projects when your original promise to our family is a simple scam?" 

"That girl is simply a prop. She is just here to act her part." 

"What part? Heir producer, that you are so obsessed with? How will people think of me once the marriage is announced? I am not going take care of some else's kid!" Yonghwa protested. 

"When you proposed the offer to my father, it was to unite two families together in business and in marriage. What am I now? Another option? I wouldn't allow anyone to disgrace me like so. I have my own powers and we don't need to rely on you." Yonghwa made herself clear. 

Joo Dan Tae held onto his temples and sighed. He should have known. 

After Rona's first miscarriage, he had already been disappointed in her. And swiftly he had made the decision to bring in a proper wife for Seokhoon that will benefit their family business-wise and heir-wise. 

Yonghwa was the one. 

The one Seokhoon was going to marry. 

The official wife that all of earth with know, that Joo Seokhoon, CEO of Joo Enterprise, will marry.