51 Desire is..you, again

"Chae Chanseok, boss. The owner's name is Chae Chanseok, a Korean."

Seokhoon stood in shock, gasping for air. He was overjoyed, flabbergasted, excited, thrilled, speechless.

Hyung...finally...I've found you.

"Thank you Baesung." Seokhoon cuts the line.

Screaming silent screams of excitement, he laid on his bed, a tear shed down his cheek.

"That means I might be one step closer to you, Rona... are you nearby?"

He couldn't sleep all night. He sat on his desk researching about Liebe Cafe. Searching about Chanseok's business. Happy for his establishment.

"You're doing so well...hyung...I'm...truly happy for you."

But Seokhoon sighed.

Chanseok probably would never want to see him again. Why should he have hope?

Yet. The skies reminded him. Don't stop yet...

The next morning,

"Are you ready, Yeonsu?" Yonghwa spoke in the living room.

"Nae!" Little Yeonsu exited his bedroom wearing a clean white shirt and black shorts, with a little black bowtie. He carried a little black packback, all ready for his first class.

"Ahjussi will bring you there and after class Omma and Appa will pick you up, okay?"

Yeonsu nodded.

"High five." Yonghwa high-fived with Yeonsu and gave him a big kiss.

Seokhoon brushed Yeonsu's hair gently and nodded to Baesung to escort Yeonsu to the school.

They were not there to send Yeonsu to school because Seokhoon had to attend a business lunch with some corporate owners and Yonghwa was asked to join as well.

Yonghwa always treasures the time she could have with Seokhoon, alone, even knowing it was all for business.

"You should wear this dark velvet green tie, it suits your navy blue suit." Yonghwa matched the ties around Seokhoon's neck.

Seokhoon stepped back and took the tie in his own hands and went into his room, fixing them by himself in front of the mirror.

Yonghwa just stood and rearranged her dress, then sat with elegance, holding in her anger. 

Nothing she does ever mattered to Seokhoon. 

Angel School of Music, Vienna.

"Ms Bae, here is your next student." Sora brought in the little boy.

"Hello Ms Bae, I am Joo Yeonsu." The little boy spoke in perfect German.

Rona was shocked at the fluency of the little boy's German.

"Hello, dear, you can say Korean, I see that you are Korean?"

Yeonsu instantly smiled brightly and spoke Korean.

"Nae, Seongsang-nim, I am Joo Yeonsu. Nice to meet you." He bowed.

"Joo...Yeonsu?" Rona questioned. She knew some Joos, but she wasn't sure if it was who she thought was.

But nonetheless, that was not what Rona should care. Her duty was to teach any student that comes to her door.

"Welcome little Yeonsu, let's start our lesson then." Rona patted the little boy's head and started her piano class.

To Rona's surprise the little boy also had a talent for the piano. He just need the right push.