52 Desire is...maybe forbidden

"Knock knock." 

Rona looked up to the knock at the door as she was arranging her sheets near the piano. 

She smiled at the person before her. 

"Chanseok Oppa."

Chanseok came into the room, relaxed. "Tonight's the twins birthday. Have you prepared everything?" 

Rona smiled softly. "I thought you were the one responsible." 

Chanseok laughed as he sat down at the sofa nearby. 

"Indeed I am." 

The two smiled in union. 

Chanseok walked to Rona's side, " that is why, Principal Bae," he tapped on Rona's shoulders, directing her out towards the exit, "...we should pick the kids up. Mintae sunbae and Juni nuna just rang me and said they've got the house set up. We can go anytime." 

"Alright, let me just organise these sheets here first." Rona giggled. 

As Rona was arranging the sheets, a profile flew down from the piano. 

Chanseok picked it up and read the profile. 

"Joo Yeonsu?" 

Query instantly filled his mind. There aren't that many Joos... especially, when he saw the nationality of the child. 

"Impossible..." He whispered. 

"Chanseok Oppa?" Rona called to Chanseok, catching his attention back. 

"Oh, you've dropped this." He handed the profile back to Rona. "I guess we've got a Korean student here now." 

Rona smiled. "Yeah, surprisingly." She didn't addressed more about the profile, only saying that she will hand this profile back to their manager Jacob to deal with the child's entrance classes. 

Meanwhile, outside of Angel School of Music. 

Seokhoon and Yonghwa exited their Rolls Royce, catching the attention of nearby families coming in and out of the school. They can clearly see these two were part of affluent families around the world. 

"I'm going to get Yeonsu his favourite dessert nearby first, can you go in and wait for him?" Yonghwa asked softly, holding Seokhoon's arm. 

Seokhoon glanced at the school before him. Majestic, white, simple. 

A clear golden plate, written in cursive, Angel School of Music, Vienna

Is this the lead to you, Rona? 

Could I see you? 

Is this possible, after five whole years of missing you? 

"Seokhoon?" Yonghwa called out again. 

Seokhoon spoke nothing, gave no attention Yonghwa and entered the school, leaving her behind. 

Yonghwa sighed and left to the nearby pastry shop. 

Inside the school, 

"I was thinking to gift Rohoon and Seokna..." Chanseok was about to continue his conversation with Rona as they were exiting the classrooms, when Rona called out to her two twins, who was with a stranger.