50 Desire is...clues about you

"Vienna?"

The words floated in Seokhoon's mind as he flipped through the magazine, seated in his private plane, on his way....

to Vienna.

The moment he knew there could be a possibility to find Rona once more. He took no hesistation to take the chance and took the earliest plane possible to Vienna.

Of course, he didn't make it apparent.

Thanks to Yonghwa, her plan to bring Yeonsu along to Vienna made the perfect excuse for him to also go to Vienna.

In the plane, he seated himself in a corner, reading books and magazines. Occasionally working through his business with Baesung. He had no intention of caring about Yonghwa, nor her high interest about the music school she had been ready to send Yeonsu to.

But nonetheless, Yonghwa always had her ways to communicate with Seokhoon. At least, in front of outsiders who knew nothing of what had happened in Hera Palace, they had to act the happy couple they were faking for the past five years.

They were great actor and actress in front of their business partners. Every gala, every ball, every dinner event, Yonghwa knew how to please their partners, and had the perfect performance so no one had ever suspected the tension and broken relationship between Seokhoon and Yonghwa.

"Seokhoon." Yonghwa spoke gently, being extremely patient and careful.

Yeonsu sat between the two, reading a storybook.

Seokhoon sighed and answered to Yonghwa, "yes?"

"When we settle in Vienna, I think we should hang around the city before Yeonsu's first class. I've heard of a few great restaurants. We can go try them. It's Yeonsu's first trip abroad, we should give him the best."

Seokhoon concentrated himself on his book. "As you wish. You plan everything. I shall be busy once we land. The enterprise had organised a few business meetings in Vienna with our new international collaborators. If you and Yeonsu want to tour around the city, I'll let Baesung send a few bodyguards to take care of you."

Yonghwa was used to this disappointment for the past five years. But she still sighed and turn her attention back to her 'son', Yeonsu.

After a few hours, the private plane landed at Vienna.

Their personal butler welcomed them at the airport and sent them to the hotel.

The moment they reached the penthouse suite, Seokhoon locked himself in one of the main bedrooms, ignoring Yonghwa and Yeonsu.

Yonghwa only silently moved herself and Yeonsu to another bedroom.

Seokhoon settled himself down, taking a quick shower and plumped himself down on the bed in his bathrobes. He didn't even bother to dry his hair nor change yet. His mind was completely filled with the thought of searching Rona.

"Are you here? Rona? Are you really still alive? Are you going to see me? What will you tell me? What should I tell you? How could I explain everything to you? Are you married to another person? Have child? Gave up on me?" 

Seokhoon was in mania thinking of all these questions.

The questions pounded his head and he couldn't even get his mind straight.

Grunting, he got up and went to his luggage and gobbled down a few Panadol pills.

Just then, Baesung's call came in.