35 Desire is...the inevitable

"Rona! Seokhoon!" Chanseok and Yonghwa both called out. 

Seokhoon held onto Rona's head tightly, embracing her into his arms as firmly as he could, protecting her at all cost.

As they rolled down the stairs. 

They hit the grass hard, but luckily, both of them remained conscious. 

Luckily, it wasn't too heavy of a fall. 

As Seokhoon opened his eyes, he quickly attended to Rona. 

"Rona, are you feeling alright?" 

Rona nodded gently. She could only feel that her back started aching. 

Until a sudden scream. 

A scream that had alerted the hall of guests to the garden. To Seokhoon and Rona. 

"Rona...you're..." Yonghwa covered her mouth in shock. 

Chanseok attended to the two immediately, and it was then when Seokhoon realised, his white suit... 

was starting to trench in red. 

Blood. 

Blood was flowing from below Rona. 

Rona could feel the liquid sliding down her thighs. Her beige dress tainting with red. 

Seokhoon took Rona in his arms, holding her head. He disregarded the mess on his suit. 

Chanseok took off his coat immediately and covered Rona's bottom half, before any guest could see it. 

See the pain Rona was going through. 

Rona's faint voice called.  

"Seokhoon..."

Big drops, big painful drops of tears fell down her cheek.

Rona whimpered. 

She tried her best to hold back her heartbroken emotions, but she knew, nothing could be done. 

"I'm sorry..." She cried, burying herself into Seokhoon's arms as they both cried together. 

They both knew. 

Very well. 

But they wished, it hadn't happen. 

Seokhoon comforted Rona. "It's alright. It will be alright." 

Chanseok on the side had already called for an ambulance. 

The second the ambulance arrived, Rona had fainted in Seokhoon's arms. 

"Rona!" Seokhoon exclaimed. 

Disregarding Joo Dan Tae's call and orders, he and Chanseok both rushed towards the ambulance. Mina also, without a doubt, took off from Dan Tae's side, onto the ambulance. 

They rode away from Hera Palace. 

The place where all the worst things happened. 

Awkwardness was the only thing left at the venue. Everyone kept quiet and directed themselves back to socialising and mingling with each other, as if nothing had happened. But deep down they had already figured something out. 

Joo Dan Tae could only sigh and trampled back and forth in the garden, frustrated about Rona's presence and disruption she had caused. 

"Uncle. It's alright." Yonghwa comforted. "Rona will be fine."