61 Desire is...exposing the truth

"Any one of you here have RH- blood type?"

"I have."

Unexpectedly, a voice spoke from behind the crowd.

As everyone turned, to their surprise, was the figure that some had expected, and some had not expected.

Seokhoon.

"I am RH- blood type."

The assistant took no hesitation and approached Seokhoon. "Sir, would you mind donating blood for the surgery?"

"Definitely."

"Just a few papers to sign and the donation could proceed."

"No problem."

As Seokhoon was guided to the blood donation room, everyone else stood in shock. Especially Mintae and Juni who had no idea what was happening. 

How could it all be a coincidence? 

"Rona...what is going on?" 

Rona weakly replied, "he is the one." 

Mintae and Juni exchanged a surprising look, still in disbelief. 

Chanseok and Mina exchanged a look as well, only sighing that at this point in time. 

Seokhoon was the only solution to this troubling moment. 

As everyone urgently waited for the twins' surgery, an unwanted guest entered the hospital. 

"Excuse me, there was an accident at the music hall with little children injured, I am one of the kids' parents, can I see where they are?" Yonghwa asked the nurse at the counter. 

"They are at the emergency station." 

Yonghwa rushed to search for Yeonsu, hoping to find her son, but in change, she saw something else that made her question. 

Seokhoon was seated in the blood donation room near the emergency station, donating blood. 

Yonghwa didn't know why Seokhoon needed to donate blood but she supposed that there must be some relation to the injured children. She hid and see where the blood was going to. 

After donating a few bags of blood, Seokhoon was arranged to be rested in the blood donation station to support his body's functions while the nurses sped with the blood bags to the surgery room. 

Yonghwa followed the nurses to the front of the surgery room where Rona and her family were there with her. Rona was trembling on the floor, weeping as she saw the surgical assistants and nurses coming in and out of the operation room. Everyone was apparently concerned about the people in the operation room. 

Yonghwa moved closer to the operation room, secretly hiding. She wanted to figure things out. 

After an hour or so, the surgeon exited the operation room.

"Ms Bae." 

"Are my kids alright?" Rona rushed forward to the surgeon. 

"Thanks to the blood donation, we were able to supply for the blood loss. They are very stable now. You must thank the man that had donated for your children." The surgeon smiled and bid the group farewell. 

The group was thankfully relieved after hearing the news of the safety of the twins. 

Blood donation? Yonghwa thought. The only person at the blood donation station when she was there was only Seokhoon and the blood that he donated were immediately rushed to the operation room.