5. Wasting hours with you

♡♛George's POV♛♡

After school I got out and immediately met Dream's eyes. I smiled but I tried to hide the fact that I like him, to keep the thoughts away.

"Hi George!" He sounded so happy, I smiled.

"Hi Dream!" I said smiling, I looked down. oh yeah, "here one second," I said trying to remove the hoodie.

"no- George-" he placed his hand on mine, "keep it," he said with the most genuine smile I've ever seen. Just being nice, he's hiding you.

"Thanks Dream," I said forcing a smile on my face, Dream frowned.

"I'll text — no call — you later George!" I nodded while he walked away.

I have to hurry home and change for work, I like working there too. Bad is super sweet, but he's always talking to his boyfriend Skeppy. Which is okay, they're a good couple.

5 hours later after work~~ (TW: SH AND BLOOD!! PLEASE BE CAREFUL)

I don't think Dream is actually going to call me, he probably lied to make me feel better.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door, grabbed my razor, and removed the blade from it. He hates you George.

I pulled my sleeve up.

just do it, you deserve it.

He'll never like you

You're too fat

He's straight

Every statement turned into a cut on my arm, and then blood on the ground. It burned at first then felt good, I didn't deserve to be alive.

I stood up and turned the shower on, I decided to shower until I felt okay.

30 minutes later~~

I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist then saw myself in the mirror. Fat.

"Just stop!" I said loudly, thankfully no one was home.

I went into my room and grabbed comfy clothes, I ended up grabbing Dream's hoodie off the floor. It smelt like him, he calmed me. I got dressed and laid on my bed hoping to get rid of the icky feeling inside me.

I heard my phone ringing.

Incoming call: Dreamy :D

I smiled despite my pain and answered it,

"Hi George!" Dream said into the phone, "can you FaceTime?" I smiled.

"Yeah let me just set up my phone on my desk," I went to fix my hair. oh shit it's wet.

"Georgieee, answer my FaceTime." He said fake whining.

"okay okay hold on," I laughed, I answered his FaceTime.

"Hi George... again!" I laughed,

"Hello Dream," I said.

"How are you?" I felt my smile fade a little, I tried to hide it.

"Good, how about you?" I saw Dream smile,

"Better now that I'm talking to you," he's just being nice.

"That's sweet," I said smiling.

"Your hair is cute," I smiled and blushed, stop.

"thank you," I answered.

"of course Georgie, it's true." I smiled even more, "has anyone ever told you that you have a pretty smile," what? He's lying George

"what? I hate my smile-"

"Well I like it," I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"So Dream," I started, don't say something stupid, "nevermind," he tilted his head.

"No what is it George," yeah George, what was it.

"I like your hair," he gave a smile that looked like he was melting,

"You do?" He said in an 'awh' voice, I nodded. You're pushing it George.

"George! I'm home!" I heard my mom say,

"Okay mom!" I said then looked back at the camera and waved, Dream smiled and laughed a bit.

"You're cute," I smiled, he's just being nice, he's lying.

I blocked the ideas out of my head, for now. Me and Dream talked for a while, it was nice to talk to him this much.

Four hours later~~

"Dream~" I said whining, "I'm tired," I heard him laugh.

"Then go to bed." I smiled,

"Okay, goodnight." I said laying on my pillow and leaving my phone set up in front of me.

"George-" he paused, "goodnight gogs," I could hear his grin through the phone.

"Goodnight," I said drowsily.

Within a few minutes I fell asleep.

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

I'm currently on my pc on the phone while George is sleeping. I can't process it so I'm not really trying, all I know is he's cute. No Dream, he's not. You're supposed to like Shelby.

I hate Shelby, I can't even see myself being with her at all. She's just one of those people that start drama when she hates you. She's too toxic for me.

And anyways I don't even care what gender I'm with, I just have to love them. Boy do I love George. He's perfect. His smile, his laugh, his personality, his hair, his eyes. Way too perfect.

I glance at the time see as its 10:00, I should probably sleep but I don't want to. I want to work on the football jackets, I have to design them.

Every year I design the varsity jackets because I love designing clothes and making outfits. The coaches love my styles and designs so they always ask me, what would they ever do without me.

"Dream," I heard George said quietly.

"Yes George," I asked smiling.

"Stop working on that dumb design and go to bed." He said tiredly.

"I'll get you one," I said.

"okay keep working on it then, but please go to bed when you need." He said and laid back down.

"Goodnight Georgie." I saw him smile and a few minutes later he fell asleep.

Cutie, I wish he were mine. I looked at him and saw his faint smile and fluffed brown hair. So pretty, I smiled at my thoughts then continued the design.

About an hour later I finished and went to bed, but before I did I reflected on my eventful day. As I looked back all I really thought of was the moments I spent with George. The library, lunch, class, the past hours. I wasted my time, but I wasted it with him.

George has become such an essential part of my day, and life in general. The only thing I wonder now is, does he like me. I don't even know my own sexuality, all I know is I'm gay for George.

Gay for his smile.

1059 words
A/N
TYSM FOR READING TO THE FIFTH CHAPTER!! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY AND I WILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON :]