48. Out

fan art by @toasty_plum on Twitter I actually love their art sm and follow them so you should follow too😉💕💕

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

George said yes. GEORGE HENRY DAVIDSON SAID YES. I have a fiancé. Holy shit this is so unreal, I can't even process this. I mean are we sure I'm not dreaming? George Davidson is going to be my husband, holy shit. I feel like me and George just like let that go over our heads last week.

I know we are going to stream tonight and announce that we have been dating since we literally started doing all this social media, but it's crazy to think that we are getting married.

I look around the house for George, ultimately finding him on the couch with Amber. Of course. I rolled my eyes, I swear he loves that dog more than me. I sit next to George, wanting attention before the stream started.

"Georgeee," I said whining.

"What now dream," George chuckled.

"gogyyyy," I smiled.

"yes baby?" George replied, I froze up.

"uh hi..?" I said taken aback by the new name.

"hello," George had a smug smile.

I started tapping his shoulder trying to annoy him, I laughed because he rolled his eyes after I did it a fifth time.

"Dream knock it off you moron," I laughed.

"No," I said continuing the motion.

"That's it, no more kisses." I acted hurt, George chuckled facing away from me.

"you can't just take away my kisses," I said hugging his shoulders.

"I just did idiot,"

I jumped on top of him and kissed him, he melted into the kiss letting me know he was joking and was never planning on not kissing me. I pulled away and laughed, my eyes flickering from his eyes and lips.

"I knew you couldn't resist my kisses," I said smiling wide.

"alright," George scoffed pushing me off.

"heyyy that's not fair," I whined.

"Life's not fair, now bring amber and let's start setting up the stream." George said smiling, grabbing us waters.

"fine," I rolled my eyes.

We set up everything we needed, the camera, the chairs, Amber was going to be held by me because I was more scared than George was. I looked at George making a notification, it said 'serious stream, please no trolls.' He also made a title, 'addressing stuff.' I took a deep breath when he hovered his mouse over the start stream button.

"You ready?" He asked me, I nodded holding Amber a little tighter.

"I'm ready gogs,"

He pressed the start stream and the starting soon screen popped up, we were muted so we could prepare as people joined. I decided to read a few chat messages to see what they were saying,

gogyfan is everything okay??

Minecraftbetter gogy!! Are you doing okay?

sushi_ I'm sure he's fine just wants to say something about rumors or something.

poorman29 is dream with you??

I kept scanning the messages as they flew by, I steadied my breath making sure I stayed calm. I didn't want to get too nervous about this, we just need to tell them everything about me and George because they are getting to personal with things.