19. waiting

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

It's been a few days, and I'm starting to worry. For the time I've been staying with George it seems he's eating nothing and when he does he goes to the bathroom and comes back pale. I'm thinking he may have a eating disorder, I've tried getting him eat but he's always refusing.

During the week~~

"Hey George, we should go get McDonald's"

"I'm not hungry dream,"

Next day~~

"Georgeee, I made pancakes."

"I already ate Dream,"

The next~~

"George, eat."

"Dream I don't want to eat I'm not hungry right now, I'll eat on my own time."

I'm getting really really worried and I'm scared that soon he may pass out from lack of food. I should confront him but I don't want to stress him out about it, I don't know what to do.

"georgieee," I said dragging his name out.

"yes Dreammmmm," George said dragging my name out as well.

"Can we go eat food, I'm hungry." I whined,

"You can eat, I'm not hungry." I shook my head,

"George," I started.

"Dream," he said matching my tone.

"You haven't been eating and don't think I haven't noticed, are you okay?" George looked at me wide-eyed.

"uh- yeah I'm fine." I shook my head,

"You're not and I know you aren't, don't act like you are. George eating is important and you need it to live." I said hoping to get something out of him,

"yeah right, I haven't eaten barely anything in 7 mont-"He cut himself off,

"George come here," I said worriedly, "why" I asked.

~~
2 years ago
3rd person POV
TW- self harm mentions, bullying, ed mentions

George was waking in the hallway to the lunch center when two people came up to him.

The number one couple of the school and they both happened to love to bully George, especially about his weight, and not just a little bit.

"Hey look Trevor, it's the fattest kid in school." Stacy said and laughed mockingly,

"You're right Stacy," Trevor said poking George's stomach.

"D-don't touch me," George said nervously.

"Aww the poor George can't handle a little joke," Stacy laughed,

George ran off the to the bathroom he knew they always did this but for some reason, he believes them this time. He looked in the mirror, his face turned pale when he realized 'maybe they're right.'

George grabbed out something he always had on him, a razor, and cut himself until he felt like passing out. He saw blood all on the floor and in the toilet, he quickly cleaned up everything and went back to lunch.