47. Ill marry you

Fan art by @dnfboo on Twitter!! Please go follow them❤️❤️ (also it takes two streams were cute real)

♡♛George's POV♛♡

It was now time to dance, finally. I've been waiting this whole boring wedding for this part. I'm kidding I'm kidding. The food was delicious, me and dream shared a plate to save some dishes and also because we had no idea what to get. I also have a Great video of dreams speech that I will be showing him every day for days on end, I'm sure he'll do the same with the one he took of me though.

"George get your ass over here and dance," sapnap yelled over the music.

I giggled and ran towards him, we started screaming the lyrics of 'starships' by Nicki Minaj. We laughed in between lyrics because we knew we looked stupid, I saw Karl shake his head.

When 'let it go' from frozen came on me, Karl, and sap put on a show. I swear we literally carried the dance floor, we kept the vibe ALIVE.

I was literally sweating balls, I had my suit jacket off and my tie off. Two of my buttons on my shirt were unbuttoned as well, sap did the same thing.

Dream walked up to me, he looked nervous as hell for no reason. I felt bad, was his anxiety acting up? There are a lot of people here and it's hot and sweaty. No wonder he's nervous.

"I need to ask you something!" Dream yelled over the music.

"What is it?" I yelled as well, laughing after.

"Let's get to the dock it's quieter out there!" Dream smiled, I nodded.

We started walking to the dock, it was gorgeous outside. The temperature was perfect and the moon was shining. As soon as I saw the water I ran to it.

"Woah!" I said.

The moon was reflecting onto the water, it looked just like a painting. The trees were there too, and the lily pads sitting in the water with flowers on them. The lake couldn't be prettier, I couldn't believe my eyes.

I turn to tell dream to look but I got stuck, looking at dream on one knee with a ring. My hands flew to my face, I didn't know what to do I was on autopilot practically.

"George Henry Davidson, will you marry me."

Holy fucking- holy shit, this isn't happening. It's happening holy fuck, I've waited years for this. Oh my god I can't even- holy. shit.

"George I love you so so much and I couldn't have imagined these past years of my life without you, I mean every time I look you at you it's just- you- you're amazing. George everything about you is amazing, I mean shit you're hair is always perfect and fuck your eyes are gorgeous, I swear they always have this sparkle in them when I'm looking at you. Even though you're constantly calling me an idiot while we are playing Minecraft, I know that you love me it's just a stage for the stream. Will you marry me?"

My mouth was now wide open hidden by my hands still covering it, my eyes started to well up with tears and I felt a few fall. This is possibly the happiest I've ever been in my life holy shit.

"Dream- I- yes holy shit yes I'll marry you, fucking- I love you so much it's crazy. Holy fuck I didn't think this would happen to me, my god I love you." I leapt forward and kissed him.

"I love you so much it's insane," dream said, his smile practically merging into his face. Starting to stand up.

"now the fans won't even know we're married let alone being together," I laughed and so did dream.

"Let's be honest they know but they just don't know everything, mostly cause we haven't confirmed shit."

I laughed, standing there in dreams arms still shocked. I mean, dream is my fiancé now. He's mine forever like- shit it's just fucking insane to me. I mean it's only up from here, we get married, adopt Ranboo, and live together for the rest of our lives, definitely get more kids and pets. I mean I never thought I'd ever get anything like this, dream is the most amazing person I can even like- if I imagined the most perfect person in the world, dream would beat them.

"This is really happening," I said with a smile still widely plastered on my face.

"Yes sir it is."

I stood there looking at him in his eyes, wondering if this whole thing is real. Is he really mine? This man in front of me, with his emerald eyes and his blonde hair slightly covering them. Holy fuck. This is my fiancé. If you told me 5 years ago the day I met dream that he would be my fiancé I am certain I would have laughed in your face.

"Sir?" I scoffed,

"what you don't like it gogy?" dream asked teasingly.

"No," I held in a chuckle and glared at him.

"Okay sir," dream said further trying to annoy me.

"One more time I dare you," I said knowing if he said it one more time I would jump on him.

"Sir." He smirked.

"That's it,"

I jumped on dream, he stumbled a bit then he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I laughed at the uncomfortable position, hugging his back.

"George let go," dream laughed.

"No," I smiled though he couldn't see me.

"George,"

"George," I mimicked him.

Dream pulled me off him and laughed at how red my face was, I rolled my eyes and shoved him slightly as a joke. I laughed at his hurt expression, he tried to hold in his giggles.

"what's wrong with your face?" I pointed around it.

"okay George," dream scoffed.

"okay dream," I smiled and dream laughed at me.

"you're such an idiot," I rolled my eyes.

"sure sure,"

"oh come on," I laughed.

"what if I said 'me and dream are married' on Twitter?" We both bursted into a fit of giggles.

"Dnf confirmed???" Dream said jokingly, knowing that's what half the replies would be.

"They'd never believe it," we smiled.

Even though sapnap and Karl's relationship was more public on the internet, me and dream liked being more private. It's not anyone else's business what we do outside of social media, especially relationship wise.

"We have been streaming together for a while..." dream said hinting that he'd be okay with it.

"I mean I don't know, I'm worried about the negativity." I said, "mostly towards me."

When I came out on social media the amount of hate was unbelievable, it was ridiculous. Of course dream was furious so he posted a whole video on it, I told him he didn't have to but he said it was the boyfriend this to do which I had rolled my eyes at. But when dream came out, it wasn't as bad. He was favorited on the internet.

"George if one fucking person says something about you I will post a video threatening to delete my channels," I laughed knowing he wouldn't but I appreciated the thought.

"It's okay," I said "do you really want to?"

"I mean if you want to," dream said leaving the decision to me.

"I have an idea of how."

1233 words🥰