4. School is brutal

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎-⚠️tw!!: a small part of aggressive swearing, negative thoughts (suicidal)

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my room, I reached for my phone and successfully stopped it. When the alarm notification left my screen I saw a text from George saying 'good morning' I smiled and replied back.

I went downstairs still texting George and I saw my mom making breakfast. Looked like French toast. Yum.

"Good morning mom," I said, my voice was raspy indicating that I just woke up, I kept texting George.

"Good morni- why are you smiling like that, unless it's Shelby please stop."

"Yeah yeah, it's Shelby." My mom nodded.

"Clay go get dressed and get ready for school." I nodded.

I got upstairs and chose my outfit, light blue ripped jeans, a white shirt, and a blue color block jacket. I smiled in the mirror and put on my usual jewelry.

Incoming call: Georgie :]

"Hello?" I said quickly.

"Are you at school yet?" I heard the hyper gogs say through the phone.

"No, I was just about to leave. Why?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for you," is all he said then hung up.

I quickly realized he was waiting for me so I rushed to get to my car, I said bye to my mom and 5 minutes later, I made it the school.

"Dream, what took you so long?" I jumped when I heard George's voice behind me.

"Sorry, my mom was slowing me down." George smiled.

"It's okay, whe-" George cut himself off when he saw someone.

"George?" I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and see Shelby.

"You got so scared" she said starting to laugh.

"Maybe because you snuck up on me and tapped my shoulder, George why didn't you-" I turn to see George walking away, "bye Shelby see ya later."

I ran to catch up with George and I quietly snuck up behind him and grabbed him.

"What the hell Dream!" He said, I started laughing and so did George.

"Why'd you leave?" I asked, George's smile faded.

"Because you were with Shelby," I frowned.

"Gogs, you don't have to leave when anyone is around okay?" George nodded

*RING*

Passing period just began so me and George headed to our first class. Luckily Shelby wasn't in any of my classes, I'm hoping she's not in George's 2nd.

"Dream?" I looked at George and smiled.

"Yes gogy," he rolled his eyes but smiled.

"You like Shelby right?" I frowned and shook my head, "oh okay, it looked like you did for a little bit yesterday at the café." I laughed.