46. Marry me

Fan art by @zitria_ on Twitter!! Please go follow them (fuck the new name 'X' LIKE WHO NAMES AN APP X😭😭)

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

It's the day, today. Sapnap, my best friend, is getting married to the love of his life at 23. The amount of joy and excitement I have is unreal, he deserves this and so does Karl.

I start playing pool with sap at the venue as we wait for people to show up to help set up, I beat his ass two times before George walks in with five or six other people ready to help set up. Sapnap and I as well as the other groomsmen head out and start setting up the ceremony area. I get distracted because George is running around with his dress and make up on trying to complete Karl's requests with the other bridesmaids.

"God George you're so hot." I mumbled staring right at him, mostly flicking my eyes back and forth between his eyes and lips.

"Thanks dream," George giggled and continued to help set up.

Later Phil, Kristin, and the boys showed up. I ran over to Ranboo and hugged him, I smiled at his suit. I hadn't seen him in a while, and it was nice to see him now.

"You look like a little man with that on huh?" I said, Ran laughed.

"That was my goal,"

"You excited for this wedding boo?" Ranboo nodded,

"that's why I'm wearing a suit!" Ranboo said excitedly, I laughed.

The ceremony was starting soon, sap and I walked to the line so we could walk out. Sapnap was Walking with his mom, me and George walked out together, then the rest were paired as well. I felt the nerves kicking in, all these people watching all of us. I was nervous for sapnap.

I felt a squeeze on my arm, I looked towards George and he gave a comforting smile. I smiled back and took a deep breath, I'll be okay. I look forward and see saps mom comforting him, he's really nervous.

"We got this, sap is going to get married and everything is going to be great. I know you're nervous for him but it's going to be okay."

I nodded at George's words and calmed a little, I knew everything was okay. I was just nervous for sapnap, and Karl.

The music to start walking came on, I saw sapnap take one last breath before stepping out with his mom. We were next, I took a breath and George gave my arm one last squeeze before we stepped forward.

As soon as everyone was out, the music switched. It was Karl's turn, I patted sap's back knowing he was very nervous. I looked at George, his smile was huge, I smiled seeing him. Everything is okay.

Karl appeared with his mom by his side, he had a huge smile on his face and giggled at saps attempt to keep from crying. Karl looked amazing, and everyone was amazed looking at him. Sapnap's tears fell silently, he was in love all over again.

"Hi," karl said stepping up across sap,

"Hi," Sapnap said back, chuckling at how his voice cracked.

-

We all gathered in the dining room and sat in our seats, me and George were so happy for the newly weds. Our best friends.

Once karl and sap made their plates, everyone was excused table by table to get their food. Everything looked so good and there were so many options, I stared for a second. I heard George put his plate down behind me, I turned around to say something but he shook his head.

"We can just share a plate, I don't know what to get so we can just grab one of mostly everything." George smiled, I rolled my eyes.

"Fine fine, let's get food gogs."