29. of course

Fan art by @vnzndt on Twitter!! Go follow them they have some awesome art!!

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

I was getting more and more nervous the more time George wasn't here, I was nervous for him. I really hope he's alright, my mom won't do anything except make him feel like shit. I hope he sticks up for himself.

"Dream, honey, he's going to be back soon okay? Just breathe," George's mom said trying to calm me down.

"okay," I said nervously.

"Clay, I promise George is going to be back with my stuff okay? I'm sure he's dealt with mom and is already out the door." Drista said, I nodded.

I was about to say something when I heard the door open, I jumped up and ran downstairs. George!

"Hey," George said calmly.

I was the opposite of calm and ran towards him, I gave him a hug glad he was home.

"woah woah, it's not like I was going to die Dream," George laughed.

"I know I was just scared, I didn't want her messing with you."

"It's okay Dream, I'm fine." George reassured,

"okay,"

"That means you can stop strangling me with your hug," George laughed.

"oh my bad," I said letting go.

"I was only joking," George said and kissed me.

"oh I see," I said.

George heads upstairs with Drista's stuff, I smiled. He does care. I freaked over something so small but he didn't care, he went and got what I needed. I really don't deserve someone as nice as him.

"hey uh dream! Are we going back to school?" George yelled from down the hall,

"oh I actually don't know," I said.

"Did the office lady excuse us for the whole day?" George asked,

"uh," I said trying to remember, "I think so because she said we could leave early."

"okay, I'm not going back then." George said, I laughed.

"alright then," I said.

"hey, how come Drista is back so early?" George asked,

"sent home, she was caught crying and when she told to school counselor what happened they sent her home with your mom."

"oh okay,"

"They said as long as she gets to a family members house soon then she can stay here," I finished.

"I see, how did she know her phone?"

"oh Drista texted me, she told me to send her the number."

"oh yeah that makes sense," George said.

I nodded, George smiled. I heard laughing from Drista upstairs, I ran upstairs to see her on the phone.

"ohh so is this the famous girlfriend I keep hearing about?" I asked,

"Maybe.."

"oh my gosh- hi I'm clay Drista's brother and I have boyfriend named George we are so excited that Drista is finally not single but also surprised-"

"Clay, shut up please." Drista said,

"Sorry sorry, what's your name?" I asked the girl,

"It's ryann! Its nice to meet you," She said through the phone.