14. That's what I thought

♡♛George's POV♛♡

Dream is staying at my house because his mom is, from what I've heard, annoying and rude. I feel bad, he doesn't deserve someone always following him around for money. It isn't fair to him, his mom should be working for money not asking for it.

"Hey dream?" I asked, he looked towards me "do your parents treat you right?" I asked, he smiled.

"Thank you for worrying, yes they treat me well. They just only keep me around for money, but as far as I know they will love and support me forever." Dream said smiling the whole time.

"Oh I see."

"You have a PC too?" I nodded, "can we play?" I looked at him with a funny face.

"No it's just there for looks," I said sarcastically, "of course we can play idiot." I laughed and powered it on.

I loaded up Minecraft and Dream grinned and took me out of the chair, I didn't expect that.

"wait George don't tell me your password I'm going to type it in." I laughed.

"Good luck," I smiled.

The password is the date I first got my cat, he's hiding around somewhere. I know he'll eventually come out of his hiding spot, he for sure loves new-

"Hah! You're password is my birthday," Dream said triumphantly.

"Ha ha very funny, I'm surprised you got the date right. I got cat on that day so it's my password."

"Yeah yeah yeah stop lying you know my birthday is May 12TH (NOT HIS ACTUAL BIRTHDAY😘)" Dream said, I laughed then paused. His birthday IS the twelfth...

"Woah, you're right... that's hella bizarre because I actually did get cat on that day." I said smiling.

"And I can't believe I have never been to your house in the two years we've been- known each other." Dream hesitated a little bit, what?

"Minecraft?" I asked.

"Duh," Dream said smiling

He opened Minecraft and I kept standing next the chair waiting for him to start playing hypixel but he just looked at me.

"Are you going to sit down?" Dream asked, I scoffed.

"Where? I don't have spare-"

Dream pulled me onto his lap and continued to log in to the hypixel server, he picked bedwars.

"Dream.." I said, "why am I sitting on your lap?" I asked.

"Because there are no other seats, are you uncomfortable I'm sorry." Dream said apologetically.

"No no I'm not uncomfortable, I was just wondering." Dream nodded and started to protect the bed.

One hour later~~

Me and Dream have gone through many games and I've officially lost my voice. I have a headache from laughing so much and I'm just about to fall asleep.

"I'm going to bed," I said groggily.

"What, nooooo you're so boring." Dream whined, I stood up and went to the bed.

"Goodnight Dream," I said and immediately tried to sleep.

"GEORGE- GEORGE!" Dream yelled then whisper yelled realizing he was too loud I giggled, "you're so cute..." Dream whined.

"What?" I sat up, Dream covered his mouth.

"N-nothing-" I giggled again and finally fell asleep.

The next day~~

I woke up and wanted to sleep again but I was pulled out of bed.