13. Days with you

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

It's been three hours since I realized my crush on George, it's been a little weird for me. We haven't changed anything behavior wise. I'm glad George isn't able to notice, although I hope he likes me.

"Dream! Hurry up I want to see if sap is sitting at the football table with Karl today!" George said energetically, I laughed and nodded.

We entered the food court and went to the football team. I held two seats, keeping gross ass girls out of them and waiting for sap and Karl. Just as George had guessed, sapnap walked over to us with Karl.

"Sapnap introduce this 'friend' of yours" I said and smirked.

"I could say the same to you Dream, you and George are dating right" sap added

"Shut up sap" argued back George.

"Anyways guys this is Karl, and no Dream we aren't dating so shut up." sapnap said, I could tell he wanted it to be a lie.

Karl waved and everyone started talking in their own little conversations, sometimes others would join in and laugh. The football team has a good relationship, Logan is an asshole though. Always interrupting or hitting on sap.

"So Sapnap..." Logan said, I rolled my eyes. Shit I was looking at George.

"What did I do?" George asked, well... I love you but that's not your fault.

"Nothing nothing I was rolling my eyes at Logan." George nodded and I tuned back into their conversation.

"...well maybe we can hang out tomorrow then?" Poor sapnap, Logan always makes him uncomfortable.

"We'll see Logan, I have your number I'll text you" I could tell that sentence was a big fat lie, Karl however was very confused.

sap and Karl left to the library and I continued to talk to George the rest of the lunch, Logan tried asking me and him about sap but we just waved him off.

Eventually Logan got up and went to his locker, me and George turned to the rest of the team. They're all familiar with George and they seem to love him a lot.

"Logan is an asshole, we all agree right." Everyone at the table nodded, I knew it.

"He's a complete and total waste of time plus he never leaves sapnap alone." Techno said, I nodded in agreement.

"I wish he could loose his job or at least leave sap alone." Everyone nodded in agreement.

"There have been rumors that Logan is confessing soon, the boy thinks sapnap likes him." Charlie said, does that mean...George would never like me anyways.

"Who said that?" George asked,

"His best friend," Charlie answered.

"Like...Fundy? That best friend? are you sure?" Techno asked, Charlie nodded.

"I'd believe it," I said.

After school~~

I rushed outside for football and helped set up, today we were scrimmaging and I was excited even though it'd be small teams.

All the other players came out after me and the coach picked team captains.

"okay! Today the team captains are," the coach started looking at his list, "Sapnap and Clay so that they are on separate teams."

We went through the picking process and I ended with a pretty good team but so did sap, tough competition for sure. I smiled and brought my team into a huddle, we have ball.