24. Worth it

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

After a few hours at the carnival, we had ridden all the rides and gotten some food. I'm glad George was enjoying his time, we have to leave soon for dinner but this was a lot of fun.

"Hey George?" I said,

"Yeah?"

"we have to leave soon for dinner,"

"I don't want to leave," George whined.

"we have to, I made a reservation at one of the busiest places so we have to go before we lose it."

"Fine," George finally agreed and stood up.

After we got our stuff from the beach we headed towards the car. when we got to the car, George laughed.

"What?" I asked,

"You forgot something," George giggled more.

"What did I forget?" I asked confused, I started to check the bags.

"no dream," George said, "you forgot-"

I shushed him, I know I didn't forget anything. George grabbed my hand and kissed me, he smiled after.

"That's what you forgot," George said.

"I forgot to kiss you?" I asked laughing, George nodded.

I leaned over him,

"I promise you, I'll never forget." I said smiling,

"good,"

At the restaurant~~

George took a little bit to get out of the car, I knew he was nervous about eating so I felt bad.

"hey George?"

"yeah?" George asked,

"You've done so good with eating and I understand if you don't want to eat," I said nervously, I was worried about George.

"It's- it's okay Dream, I'll just try some of your food?" I smiled, so did George.

"Of course," I smiled.

When me and George got into the restaurant I was relieved that I booked a table that was closed off, otherwise I'm sure George's anxiety would be very bad.

"Hello sir, you have a reservation?" The man at the front asked,

"Yes, the name is Clay." I stated,

"ah okay right this way sir," the man said smiling.

The table was in a nice area, there were only four tables around me and George. I thanked the man, he nodded and walked away.

"thank you Dream," George thanked.

"Of course George, if I'm going to be honest I wish I'd done this earlier." I admitted and chuckled,

"really? Why?" George questioned,

"Well I've liked you for a little while, I was just scared that you'd reject me."

"you? Dream? King of football? Master designer? Was scared that. Me, a random gay nerd that showed up in the middle of the school year one year, would reject you?" I laughed,

"yeah, I really like you so I didn't want to lose you." I said sincerely, George smiled.

"I've liked you since I had that first day with you, it was small at first but then I full on fell. in. love." George said laughing, I felt my face heat up.

"Really?" I tried not to stutter from being flustered and confused.

"Yeah, I mean I knew we would be friends at least because of sap but I didn't think we'd make it- this far I guess." George looked a little nervous, he was messing with one of the rings on his hand.