Serious talk.

Hey everyone hugo here.

Before I start there will be mentions of things like eating disorders and self harm and mental health, I really need to address this to keep my comment section safe.

I've been taking my time to go through my comments and things like that because I thought it would be super fun and I know that people interact a lot on my stories but something has come to my attention.

Listen everyone if you are struggling with something like an eating disorder or self harm I would really love for you to reach out to someone, I'm even here if you need to talk. I would love nothing more than to listen to what you're struggling with because I'd rather have you happy with no negative thoughts than you be upset about something that may not even be true.

All of you are fucking GORGEOUS in your own way and I cannot say this enough. I literally love every single one of you and if you need to talk to someone please reach out to me. I've been through hell and back to be where I am today and I need you guys to try and stay safe, so if you need help or just someone to talk to Dm me on Instagram (_hugo.the.writer_) or dm me here if you need.

The comments I've seen have been very sad and talking bad about yourself I know is a cry for help. Please if you're struggling I know there are many people who will listen to you if it means keeping you alive and well.

Again please please please DM me here or on Instagram, if you guys need I can also set up an email for you guys. I really just want you guys to be safe.

Please try to stop commenting things putting yourself down to try and keep my page safe for everyone including yourself, I've come across things that I wish never existed in my comment section and instead were talked about in private somewhere else.

Have an amazing day and remember you are loved.

-hugo👑👑