2. what can I get you two?

♡♛George's POV♛♡

On Friday me and my family left England to live in America, kind of shitty because it's in the middle of the year. Kids are rude when it comes to others joining the school late.

I woke up at about 6:50 to get ready for school but I wanted to die, I was so tired. Dumb jet lag.

"George! Breakfast!"

"Okay mom! Coming! One sec!"

I picked my outfit — a grey Brighton sweater with a collared shirt underneath — and ran down to eat.

"Someone's excited." I shook my head.

"Just don't want to be late, I might be toured by a cute boy." My mom laughed.

"Maybe, you'll never know till you try." My mom said and grabbed her keys off the counter.

"Have a good day mom, hope the new job treats you well." I said smiling.

"You too George, just about school instead." My mom said laughing and leaving the house.

I walked to school making it a couple minutes early, I spotted a group of boys hanging in the hallway. None really caught my eye so I kept walking towards the office.

"Woah now, hey new kid," I jumped when I heard a boy's voice behind me and grab my shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"You can't just come into this school and not get to know who I am," the boy said, "I'm Fundy, your new bully." He said and punched me square in the face.

I winced in pain and grabbed my eye, it hurt a lot. What an ass! I was right, kids are cruel.

"What was that for?" I asked,

"Coming to my school," he said laughing and walking off with his friends.

I saw everyone around me gather into small gossip groups and they kept looking at me, I felt suffocated.  I kept touching my eye to find the worst spot, in general my whole face hurt. I just about turned around when the cutest guy walked up to me

Blonde hair, green eyes, black jeans and a white shirt with a black jacket. Really hot and pretty boy vibes. Kind looked soft and fluffy though.

"Hey! I'm guessing you're new?" He asked.

"Yeah? I'm George." I said in fear he might beat me up too.

~*|After school|*~

I made it out of the school doors alive, I thought I'd either be killed by Fundy or my feelings for Dream would kill me before Fundy could.

I spotted Dream walking to his car, that reminds me I have Sapnap's number. Maybe he has Dream's but maybe I should hold off to get Dream's phone number. Eh whatever.

I entered my house and immediately went upstairs, exhausted from the day I just had. Mostly the experiences of being beat up, picked on, and having feelings for someone.

"George?" I heard my mom say, "you home?"

"Yeah! Just in my room," I said quickly jumping into my bed.

"okay! I'm making food!" My mom said as I heard her hang her keys up.

"Okay!"

I grabbed my phone and got the piece of paper with Sapnap's number on it to add it to my contacts. When I texted Sapnap he answered after a couple minutes.

Weirdo😐

Me
Hey Sapnap, it's George
3:39 pm