1. New kid

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

I entered the school ready for an amazing day but weirdly enough everyone was in little groups, like they were talking shit about someone. It looked crowded but empty in the hallways.

I look around and try to find out why, then I see a Brit. A new kid? In the middle of the year? Poor guy.
I go up to him seeing he's a lot shorter than me and when he looked at me I felt a weird feeling in my stomach something I've never felt before.

"Hey! I'm guessing you're new?" I said trying to keep the silence quiet.

"yeah? I'm George." I smiled,

"Nice to meet you George, you come from England." He nodded, I could tell he didn't like to talk very much.

I smiled anyway, he seemed like a good person. Maybe he can be a new friend, I'm sure the football guys wouldn't mind.

"I hope to see you around Gogy," he looked at me funny.

"Gogy?" I laughed,

"Yes, that's your name." I said smiling.

"And yours is?" I stood there feeling like an idiot.

"Shit, I didn't even say my name or even remotely introduce myself," Dream you dumbass. "I'm Clay, or Dream. I much prefer Dream but I don't mind." I said smiling.

The Brit nodded and waved. When he walked to the office I went to look for Sapnap, my best bud, who's currently dating a bitch.

"Sap! Hey man!" Sapnap waved,

"What's up Dream? How's it going?" I smiled

"It's going good, I just met the new kid. He's super nice." Sap nodded and smiled.

"Sick man, you think he'll join us for lunch?" I shrugged.

"I hope so, he was super shy though."

Intercom:
Clay Henry please come to the office, Clay please come to the office. Thank you.

"Oh shit Dream, what did you do this time?" I laughed,

"Nothing dude, stop staring at Karl and go talk to him." He gave me a 'are you fucking crazy' look then continued watching Karl "if you are gay break up with that bitch Rebecca." I said, then walked to the office.

"Clay, the principal needs you." I nodded and nervously walked into the principal's office.

I immediately spotted George, he looked happy but anxious. I smiled, he's kinda cute. what the fuck Dream.

"Hey Mr. Chant, what do you need." I said, even though I kind of already knew.

"I need you to tour George, he's new and you seem to have all your classes together except your fifth period." I nodded.

"Cool, nice to see you again Gogs." I smiled,

"Nice to see you too." He said quickly then looked at the ground.

"Let's go, let me see your schedule."

George handed me his schedule, the principal was right we only have one class that wasn't the same. I signaled George to follow me, I took him to his first period class.

After four periods the lunch bell rang and George walked off thinking he was eating alone.

"George? Where are you going?" George turned around,

"To a lunch table..?" He said nervously.

"But you're going to the wrong one," I grabbed him and dragged him to my lunch table.