43. Pool party

fan art by @toasty_plum on Twitter!! Go follow them <3 they are one of my favorites!!❤️

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

We left Shayla's, with much complaining from me because I didn't want to leave our puppy. But I couldn't stay there forever, we'd go back in two weeks anyways so it's okay.

"Starbucks?" I laughed and nodded.

"I totally forgot about that," George smiled and I drove to Starbucks.

When we got to Starbucks I was surprised to see that there wasn't that much of a line, it was the middle of the day in the summer. I shrugged and looked at George.

"Why are you always looking at me like that idiot," George asked.

"Like what?" I laughed,

"like- like THAT," George said getting louder at the end.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I smiled as George rolled his eyes.

I ordered a venti Caramel Frappuccino and George got a paradise drink, we walked back to our car and headed back home.

"That was a productive hour," George said jokingly.

"I mean we did get an entire dog," I laughed.

"Okay well, we could go to Sap and Karl's pool?"

"yeah sure we could have a pool party with everyone if they're down,"

I called up Sapnap and he loved the idea, he agreed to invite a few people over. Mostly everyone said yes, the pool would be filled with all our friends. Eret, skeppy, bad, Nate only because of Eret and Techno. All of them were coming over, me and George decided to run out and get some food for everyone including burgers and hotdogs because I wanted to make them.

We were the first ones to Karl and Sapnap's house, mostly because we bought new swim stuff while we were out so we didn't have to go back home. I put all of the food we got out on the deck table and put the burgers and hotdogs in the fridge until the others made it to the future married couple's home.

"Hey, sapnap how are you?" I asked, "We haven't talked in forever."

"I'm good man, I have my amazing fiancé, our cat, and this house, pretty much winning at life right now." he laughed, and I joined in.

"I'm happy for you, especially with the wedding coming soon." I smiled,

"Yeah it's going to be great, Karl's mom is pretty wealthy and she offered to pay for half of it." I felt my expression widen,

"dude seriously? That's awesome,"

Sapnap and I continued the conversation while George was setting up the food outside and occasionally getting attention from me. Mostly because George can't live without attention from me every few minutes.

Sapnap found out about me and George's dog, his face was hard to read. I was nervous to hear his feelings about it because he knew why I was hesitant toward dogs.

"That's great dream but are you sure?" Sapnap asked worriedly.

"Yes I'm sure, let me show you a picture, she's adorable I've fallen in love with her."

I pulled out my phone and showed Sapnap the few photos I took of her, he seemed to think she was cute. It was different for him I think, George and I fell in love with her because she was our dog. Sapnap thinks she's cute because she is me and George's dog.

"Dream she is cute, are you sure you're ready?" I nodded immediately,

"I'm so ready snap,"

"Look Dream, yes you love her now, but what about when she's more hyper, or when she starts to chew on things, I'm just worried that you aren't ready to have a dog again."