23. Its not over yet

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

"Hey George," I said smiling.

"Hello Dream, I forgot you asked to hang out." I felt my smile fade a little,

"That's alright,"

Me and George walked off without Karl and sap, they made an excuse so me and George were alone.

"here let's go set up our towels somewhere," I said.

George and I started walking to the place Karl helped me set up, the closer we got the more I had to stop to breathe.

"Dream?" George asked, "are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm great George," I smiled.

As soon as we got in view of the spot I covered George's eyes.

"Okay George, I'm going to need you to trust me." I said calming George,

"okay fine, go."

I started walking towards the spot and made sure to keep my hands over George's face, I didn't want him seeing the place before I could bring him close enough.

The closer I got the more my I felt my heart beat, I felt nervous but excited and my stomach was full of knots, twists, and butterflies. This is really happening..

Okay Dream,
Breathe...

I walked to the edge of where the waves met the sand and turned George to face the set up, I smiled one last time admiring me and Karl's work.

"Okay, we're here." I said lifting my hands off George's eyes,

♡♛George's POV♛♡

"Okay, we're here." Dream said finally living his hands after 10 minutes,

"Now what was so important that you covered my ey-" I cut myself off seeing the spot in front of me.

There were two trees and in between those trees was a small low table. There was string lights hanging from the trees, on the table was what looked like a small basket with food inside. I noticed all the flowers around the area, as well as pillows and blankets.

"Dream- this is- oh my gosh- this is-" unable to get a sentence out I turned to Dream and he was holding something,

"George, I know that we've been friends for a while but I've been feeling like I want you more than a friend, I want you as a boyfriend. I understand if you don't like me back, I just couldn't hide it anymore." Dream said taking a small breath,

"Dream-"

"I know this is probably stupid and you probably like Nate but I at least had to tell you so you weren't unaware and you didn't get uncomfortable. I get that Nate is the perfect one for you and I'm happy that you find happiness from him," Dream continued.

"Dream can I say-"

"I know you like Nate, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done this, maybe I should just take all this down, I'm sorry George, I didn't mean to make you upset. I know you like-"

I couldn't take his rambling anymore, I pulled him down and kissed him. He looked at me dumbfounded, I just chuckled.

"Y-you? You-"