39. People

fan art by @kaboozled on twitter <3 go follow themmmm, they have some projects and they're art is adorable!!

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

The house was amazing. For it being a town home, I was impressed, and they lady was super nice. After we toured we decided to meet our soon-to-be neighbors because we knew this was the place.

"Let's go meet the neighbors," George said smiling, his eyes glowed in the sun.

"okay su-"

"we don't have to, don't we have to get home or something?" I looked at Ranboo, I smiled.

"Is this the boy?" I asked, he nodded slowly.

"It won't be too long ranboo it's okay," Ranboo sighed in defeat and followed us across the lawn.

"what boy?" George whispered,

"The boy Ranboo likes," George stopped in his tracks.

"aww that's so cute," George and I giggled looking at Ranboo.

I knocked on the door, Ranboo was being held by George. I rolled my eyes and then the door opened, I smiled at the women in front of me.

"Hello! I'm dream and this is my boyfriend George, we're going to be living on the other side of this wall!" I laughed at the thought of that, the lady however didn't look so enthusiastic.

"boyfriend..?" I nodded, she shook her head and went to close the door.

"ranboo?!" I heard a voice come from the house, George put ran down and a small boy came out of the house.

"hi Arthur," Ranboo giggled and they hugged eachother.

"Arthur Josh Campbell, get over here right now."

The boys ignored her and I laughed at their smiling faces, they were talking and telling jokes for around ten minutes while me and George tried to reason with the woman.

"Mrs. Campbell they are clearly having fun, can't you leave them alone?" George said as calmly as he could,

"I can't have my son hanging around a boy that is probably gay like you two, I don't need my son turning into a fag." Me and George stopped, I felt a pang in my stomach.

I looked at the two boys, then one was gone. Arthur had been picked up and taken into his house, I saw Ranboo's tears. I felt like I might throw up, I couldn't move. That word.

"It would be nice if you could take your gay family and leave, do not bother us again." I heard Arthur sniffling behind the door,

I felt stuck, like someone had nailed my feet to the ground and I forgot how to move. How could someone be so cruel to someone as small as Arther and Ranboo?

"Dream?" Ranboo pulled on my sleeve, I heard the pain in his voice.

"bub, hey are you okay?" My vision started going blurry,

"shit."

♡♛George's POV♛♡

"shit." I said as I realized what was going on,

"Dream?" Ranboo said again, I felt bad that Ranboo had to witness this.

"Dream I need you to walk to the car with me, it's just over there."

I looked at Ranboo and I could tell he was full of fear, I knew he was going to cry so I picked him up and grabbed dream's hand. I guided him to the car, the next chance I get I swear I will go off on that lady.

"go in the car and get your seatbelt on Ranboo."

Ranboo did as told, I hugged dream and as soon as his head was on my shoulder I could tell he was crying. I wanted to cry too but I couldn't, I had to stay strong for the boy who was crying, my boyfriend.

"It's okay dream, you're safe."

I lifted his head off my shoulder and kissed him hoping to calm him down, I frowned at his tired and upset eyes.

"get in the car bub let's take Ranboo to Phil's," Dream nodded and got in the passenger side of the car.

I took a deep breath taking one more look at our future house, I glared at the other side of the house. why is everyone such a bitch these days, it's not that deep.

I pull into Phil's driveway and dream is passed out, I smile a little seeing him in peace then get out brining Ranboo to the door.

"where's dream?" Phil asked after Ranboo was back inside running around with the two other boys.

"In the car sleeping, bitch neighbor." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"that's lame I'm sorry, tell dream we said hi and how he feels better." I nodded, waving and getting into the car,

I look over to dream to make sure he's still sleeping then I start the car again, about five minutes into driving he started to stir.

"hey bubs you awake?" I asked,

Dream mumbled something so I took that as a no, I smiled and continued driving to my parents house. Dream and I need to start packing our stuff if we are planning on getting out of my parents hair.

I drive into the driveway of my childhood home, i look over to see dream still fast asleep. I would carry him if I could, I laughed at myself.

"Dream come on get up, you can sleep in the bedroom you just have to get up."

Dream whined, I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled. I nudged his shoulder again, this time a little harder.

"Dream get up, the A/C in this car is off you will die in here."

Dream whined again but got enough energy to get out of the car, I followed behind hime and made sure he got to our room okay.

"Hey boys," I heard my dad say.

"Hi dad, dream is really tired so let me take him to our room and I'll be back down in a second."

My dad nodded, I smiled at him and he quickly returned it. I'm hoping dreams dad is as nice as mine, he deserves everything good this world has to offer, and even then that's not enough.

Dream got in the bed and lied down, he looked at me waiting for me to join him. I smiled and shook my head.

"I have to go talk to my dad." Dream frowned

"Then cuddles?" He asked, I nodded.

I laughed as I left the room, I walked downstairs to my dad.

"hi son,"

"hi dad,"

1054 words
A/N
hey guys! sorry about the late post, my computer was having tech issues lmao. I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING!! <33