3. Late night thoughts

♡♛George's POV♛♡

"What can I get you two?" I asked politely even though I was dying inside.

"I'll get a Carmel Chocolate Latte gogs," I wrote it down

"Okay and you?" I said facing the girl sitting across Dream.

"I'll take the same, plus a scone" she said smiling with a hint of hatred in her eyes.

"Okay and that will be right out," I said smiling and walking away.

That girl, I saw her at school. I think her and Dream might be a thing but then she would've gone up to him. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. I hope I'm wrong, I really do.

I waited for their order to come out and I found myself staring at Dream with his amazing eyes and pretty smile. I couldn't look away, until I saw Shelby trying to look my way. Then I looked away, but I really liked the moment I had.

"George, order 3." I heard Mandy say,

"oh okay thank you." I said smiling, "here are you drinks and scone." Dream smiled and nodded while Shelby stared me down.

"Thanks George," I heard Dream say,

"Have a good meal," I said walking away.

I walked to the front counter waiting for more customers when bad came up to me.

"Hey George, I know I just met you yesterday but are you like gay?" I smiled,

"Yes I am, what's up?" I asked politely.

"Well it seems like you were looking at that boy at table 3." I mean.

"Well he goes to my school, I have a small crush on him but it's okay, it looks like he's dating."

"You don't know for sure," bad said trying to reassure me.

"you're right I should assume but it looks so obvious," bad smiled.

"Well it's okay, if he is dating her you can't force him to like you." I smiled,

"You're right, I'll be fine."

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

I left the café after paying and saying bye to George, Shelby came along with me to the school and we started to skate.

"So Dream," Shelby started,

"What's up?"

"why were you looking at the waiter like that, it was gross," I stared at blankly, like what? And why the hell was it gross.

"Shelby that's rude," I said, she scoffed and kept skating. Man who knew she was so rude.

"Dream, why didn't you come up to me at school?" She asked hastily.

"Because I was showing George around, you could've came up to me."

"Well I'll do that tomorrow then."

"okay, don't be rude to George, I saw you today." I said firmly.

"fine." I rolled my eyes.

*~• Time skip •~*

I got home and immediately ran up to my room. I haven't called George yet, now is my chance. The café closed about 10 minutes ago.