44. marrige mindsets

fan art by @WolflynD on Twitter!! Go follow them <3

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

It's been a few weeks since our pool party, we're officially rolling into the mindset of Sapnap and Karl's wedding. I have gotten my suit, it is black and I have a plum colored tie. The boutonniere is a medium sized orange flower with small little flowers the same purple as my tie.

Sapnap is similar, except his tie is a different purple. He looks so good in his suit and I'm so excited to be there with him on his wedding day. George is wearing a purple dress, he looks adorable in it, as he does in everything else.

I'm really excited for everything, except the moment the bouquet is handed to George instead of tossed in the air. That is the moment we are being focused on, I'm worried he'll say no or laugh in my face, I'm scared. He is the love of my life and with our growing channels and his job at the café we could make a living together and do everything together, it could be perfect. I just need to hear the word "yes."

How do I even ask? I look around seeing if George is around, he must be out getting groceries because we were low on everything except cheerios because we have like four boxes of those.

"George Henry Davidson, will you marry me?" I practiced in the mirror then bursted into laughter.

What the hell am I doing? I'm ready to marry him, but how do I ask, what do I say before those words? Should I say a lot? Or not too much? I should ask sapnap.

I settled on the last idea and called sapnap to solve my messy plan of asking George to be my husband, I can not do stuff like this on my own. This is scary and big and I need help. A lot of it. Especially since this was sapnap's idea he should be able to help, and I'm sure he can include Karl in the conversation.

♡♛George's POV♛♡

I pack all the groceries in the car and head to the Starbucks drive-thru, I ordered my usual paradise drink and Dream's caramel coffee or whatever. I smiled at the thought of dream, my boyfriend. I love how normal it's become, us being together. Yes we've been together since high school but it's crazy to think that if I hadn't moved here, I wouldn't have met the love of my life. Crazy how life works.

I walked up to the house and once I opened the door I immediately heard the sound of the TV. I smiled as I knew I was coming home to a chill house with my person waiting for me at the couch. I got into the kitchen and started to put things away, setting me and Dream's drinks on the counter.

"Dream, bub, come get your coffee!" I yelled to him in the living room, I heard footsteps rushing over.

"how was the store?" Dream asked, lifting his drink to his mouth.

"Pretty good, I also grabbed a few dog toys since-"

"We're getting Amber," Dream said in a sing-songy voice, "I'm so so so so super excited to get our dog she's perfect."

I laughed at Dream's excitement, Amber was coming home finally. We have everything prepared and we are ready for pretty much anything. I got her a cute blue dog bed and Dream got her a sage green collar, we also printed a simple circle dog tag with her name and our numbers since we couldn't decide whose number to choose.

I was so excited to have Amber around as our dog, she's just the addition we need right now. After she settles in, the first person she is going to meet is Ranboo. Ranboo will be our child legally in a few months so Amber needs to get along with him, and I am hoping Ran really likes her, hopefully just as much as we love her.

We grabbed the keys off the key hanger and headed out the door, dream was practically skipping to the car with excitement. He's so happy to get Amber, I've never seen him this excited about the word "dog" before. I'm so glad this dog has helped him out of his comfort zone and now made him happy around dogs.

"Five minutes George are you ready?" Dream asked almost shouting,

"Are you?" I giggled, dream nodded rapidly.

"I'm so ready it's not even funny," I smiled as dream kept driving.

I turned up the music to the song 'Runaway baby' by Bruno Mars, Dream and I started screaming the lyrics knowing every word as if it's the only song we listen to. I smile at the thought of what me and Dream's song is.

'Mine' by Taylor Swift.

I know it sounds dumb but before dream I did nothing but work and study, that's all I did. If I hadn't met him I would've had a pretty lame high school experience, especially with the bullies. The theme and the lyrics fit me and Dream so well, I love that song.

We arrived at Shayla's house and knocked hoping she answered fast, we knew she would. As soon as she opened the door she invited us in and Dream ran to Amber, I laughed as I grabbed her paper work and finalized things with Shay.

I walked over to dream playing with our dog, he had the biggest smile on his face and his laughs filled the room.

"George look," Dream said in his wheezes.

Amber had the funniest look on her face, as if she was judging dream for trying to take her small toy. I laughed with dream for a minute before picking up Amber and grabbing dream's hand. Dream interlocked our fingers and my smile grew just a bit more.

"Thank you so much Shay you're amazing," I said looking at the milk chocolate dog in my hand.

"Of course, you two are adorable by the way I want an invitation to the wedding." We laughed together and walked out,

I started think about me and dream, getting married, being together for the rest of our lives. I smiled at the thought, it was nice to think about.

I wonder if he'll propose soon. Probably not, I mean with the Karlnap wedding coming up and then also paperwork of adopting Ranboo as he was just given to the system recently.

"Hey dream?" I turned and faced him, "do you think you'll ever propose."

He froze, he looks as if I caught him in some kind of crime. I started worrying, was he not ready? did I make him uncomfortable? Shit.

"I don't know, I mean yes some day I'll marry you- like yeah we'll be together forever so like- yeah I mean proposing- I'll do it yeah some day..." dream barely managed to get a sentence out.

"Sorry I didn't mean to push anything I guess I should've realized maybe you weren't-"

"George I want to marry you. I want you to be my husband. We will be married someday"

I smiled and the reassurance he gave me, realizing we've been standing in front of Shayla's for a while I laughed signaling that we should get in the car. Dream nodded and let out a chuckle,

I'm going to marry dream someday, me and dream getting married. That's crazy to think about.

Me and dream; married.

1253 words