18. Plans with nerds

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎
The next day~~

I walk into my only class without George and prepare for the most boring class of my life but then Sap and Karl walk into the classroom smiling. I ignore them until Karl sits near me, I turn to Karl and smile.

He waved and class continued, about fifteen minutes into class Karl grabs a stick note pad and writes something. He hands me a note.

'do you have a crush on George?'

I smile at the note and write back, 'Yes I do, what's up' expecting to be mocked.

'Ask him out! He totally likes you! I'll even help you set up like a whole day and you ask him at the end of the day. Me and sap are tired of your guys' shit'

I laugh at Karl's note but get hopeful, will it really work? I turn to Karl and look back at the teacher quickly seeing that she is still teaching.

"actually?" Karl nodded and smiled, "thank you so much Karl" I said.

lunch~~

sap and Karl walked into the lunch room, I was messing around with George so I didn't mind them much when they sat down.

"Hey love birds," I smiled a bit, I need to talk to Karl.

"Shut up sap" I rolled my eyes then stood up, I signaled Karl to the bathroom. He nodded and told sapnap to watch his stuff.

"What's up Dream?"

"Karl I don't know how I'm going to ask George," Karl laughed.

"Well I do," I perked up and listened to his idea, "so I was thinking since George loves animals you could take him to the zoo or aquarium."

"that's a good idea, it just has to be on a day he doesn't have work." I said, Karl nodded.

"You could also go to the mall or something," he said unsure.

"Maybe, I want to ask him somewhere special though." I said trying to think,

"you could ask him-"

"oh my gosh I have an idea," I said excitedly.

♡♛George's POV♛♡

It's been two days since I made a deal with Karl and I'm going to win.

Two days ago~~

"So Karl" I started "what's with you and Sapnap" I smiled.

"I'll do you one better, what's with you and Clay?" I blushed and turned away, "Aw Georgie it's so obvious" Karl giggled and hugged me, I sat there with a pout face.

"Shut up Karl" he laughed a bit "I like him Karl, a lot" Karl squealed, I laughed.

"Really?! Well it was obvious, but still!" He giggled "oh my gosh I have to get Clay and you together" I blushed and laughed.

"Ok Karl" I started "then I'm getting you and sap together" I smirked, "let's make a bet. If I get you and Sapnap together first than I get 20, and vice versa. Deal?"

"Deal" Karl answered confidently,

I shook his hand and focused back onto the football practice.

It's clear sapnap likes Karl a lot and Dream has been my friend for two years so the chance of him liking me isn't very big.

Him and Karl were in the hall for a while and I'm hoping it was about Karl liking sap.

"Welcome back losers," sap said then immediately took back his words, "welcome back loser and pretty boy."

"You're such an idiot sap," I said laughing.

"I agree," Dream said, I looked at him and smiled.

After school~~

No work today, thankfully, which means I get to sleep. I love sleeping because stress doesn't exist when you are sleeping, plus it's nice.

"georgeeeee" Dream said dragging my name out, I laughed.

"yes dreammm," I said dragging his name out as well then giggling.

"I'm tired," he said faintly.

"Same here, I'm literally exhausted."

I laughed and so did dream, we continued to the car in a rush to get back to my house to sleep. Once we were on the road, I grabbed dream's phone.

"Dream what's your password?" I asked,

"It's 6681, (*cough* Nov 1 *cough*" I typed it in and went to settings.

I found the 'Face ID and password' setting and continued to set my face as an alternative face. I laughed and showed Dream, he smiled.

"how much longer," I whined.

"One thousand years," he said laughing.

"Fine then I'm going to sleep," I said shifting to my side.

"nooo George wait until we get home," Dream complained.

"Why?" I asked,

"Because otherwise I will blast music," dream said, I rolled my eyes.

"Fine,"

At the house~~

"I'm going to bed," I said heading upstairs.

"George wait," dream said, I stopped.

"what," I whined.

"I'm coming too," I smiled then quickly hid it.

"Alright then hurry up slow poke," I said laughing.

We rush to the room and get into the bed to find out, we can't fall asleep despite our drowsiness. I turn me head to face dream to find out he's already looking at me, I smiled and he smiled back.

"hey pretty boy," Dream said with his eyes closed.

"hello nerd," I say holding in a laugh, Dream's eyes open.

"nerd?" He says surprised, I nodded and giggled.

"now thats just not fair," he said smiling.

"What am I supposed to call you a player?" I asked laughing,

"nerd is fine," I laugh and close my eyes thinking.

I need to talk to sapnap in a serious way about Karl, but it'll never seem serious. I'm always joking around and so is Dream, it'll be very difficult. I'm winning this bet or I will cry, well, after me and Dream go on a date of course.

I need to make plans soon or Karl might get me with the nerd first. Dream isn't really a nerd though, he's more of a jock but nice. A nice jock or a nerd, he could be either.

I'm going to stick with nerd.

984 words
short chapter because I gotta get things moving.