6. Questions and Answers

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

Two days later~~
———————————————————————

Finally it was Friday, and I want to ask George if he wants to stay at my house. We've been bonding all week and I'm glad I met him.

"Hey Dream! my man!" I heard sapnap yell,

"Hey Sap, how's it going?" I asked,

"It's going, how about you. George?" I love him.

"He's an idiot, but cool." That came out different,

"Yeah, Dream you like him."

"I know, this isn't new news to me sap." I said, he laughed.

"You admitted it..?" I facepalmed, shit "You have a crush on Georgie~" he taunted.

"uh-huh yeah, oh and how's Karl? Still haven't talked to him? Didn't think so," sap was speechless, it was hilarious.

"Now listen-" I covered my ears,

"La la la I can't hear you," I laughed,

"You're such a two-year-old," he said rolling his eyes.

"And you're such an idiot, why are you still with Rebecca anyways." He glared at me,

"To cover up that I'm gay you idiot,"

"Hm decent reason, does she know that." He opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out, "yeah I'm going to take that as a no."

"okay well, if she knows she'll tell Shelby and Shelby is... well you know the one that your mom-"

"Yeah yeah I know, I'm going to find George." I said leaving the conversation before it got deeper.

I walked around for a bit trying to find George, I was really early but I'm sure George would be at school by now.

I headed to my locker to put my backpack away and grab books for first period, as I got closer I saw someone in the locker next to mine. I shrugged it off until I noticed it was him. George

"George! Hi! I've been looking for you!" George turned around and smiled.

"Hey dream," he said closing his locker.

"George I didn't know your locker was the one next to mine," he laughed,

"It wasn't until today, I was in the office changing it this morning." I smiled,

"oh so that's why I couldn't find you!" I said excitedly and shoved my stuff in my locker.

"Yup, I hope you don't have a lunch in your backpack." George laughed, He's so cute

"well I'm lucky I don't have a packed lunch today." I said smiling.

We walked around the school and talked until the passing period bell rang, then we walked towards our class. I want to get there fast because I want to ask him if he wants to hang out this weekend. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to class.

"George sit down," he sat down in his seat and I stood in front of his desk.

"what's up Dream?" He asked smiling, oh my god his smile.

"uh- er- do you want to stay over at my house?" I asked, I watched George's eyes light up.

"Actually?" I nodded, "oh my gosh of course." I sighed in relief, okay I didn't embarrass myself.