38. Searched

Fan art by @RxinOe on Twitter!! Go follow their art is absolutely stunning🫶🫶

♡♛George's POV♛♡

"what an asshole" I muttered under my breath,

I look to the taller boy I'm dragging behind me, he looks confused and frustrated. I sigh, his face is still pretty when he's upset. I laugh to myself, Dream glares at me.

"What are you laughing at," Dream asked.

"Your pretty face," I rolled my eyes.

Dream's eyes widened, I chuckled at his reaction. We started searching for town homes, those people didn't deserve our money if they were going to question if we even had it in the first place. They're real jerks.

We sit in the town home driveway for a while then decide to go to the café, bad is always there, well he's the owner but that's besides the point. He can probably help Dream and I with this house thing, same with skeppy. Plus I'm hungry for some of Bad's muffins, Dream just wanted to see the boys and Phil.

As we made it to the café a few minutes later, I spotted the familiar green hat, this time there was also a black-haired girl. Kristin? Geez I haven't seen her in forever, either has dream.

"george! look look it's kristin!" I laughed at the seemingly little boy next to me, even though he's literally twenty-three.

"yes it is, go in I'll be there in a second." I smiled,

"what?" Dream tilted his head, I turned away. too damn cute bro.

"what?"

"You're coming with me, I can wait."

I rolled my eyes, I got out of the car, the blonde boy following suite. I smiled walking in, who doesn't love to see Phil, the boys, bad, skep, and Kristin? I honestly could use the company; they make me happy.

"Hey boys, how's it?" I heard Phil ask from next to me,

"It's good, how about you?" I smiled,

"I'm good, boys are over there Dream." I laughed, Phil literally knows dream so well.

"thanks Phil, we are actually looking for a town home, me and George are moving out of his moms place."

I nodded looking at Skeppy who had a uneven smirk on his face, I rolled my eyes. I laughed at him when he scoffed, Bad shoved him softly, I rolled my eyes at them.

"Hey Dream there's these great homes really close to here, I know you just said you were at the ones on Harley Avenue but there's ones closer." Bad said, he was smiling hoping his input helped.

"what street?" I asked, dream nodded agreeing with my questions.

"I believe it's Lincoln Drive and it's only a few minutes away," I saw Phil look at Bad.

"I know that place! It is actually epic, super nice, you guys definitely need to look into that place. It'll work so well, plus three bedrooms, considering you are going to adopt someone." Everyone stared at us, Phil oh my goodness.

Dream laughed nervously, I joined him. People didn't know about our plans, and we weren't planning on telling anyone about Ran until we knew for sure. Me and Dream made eye contact for a second then sighed.

"Me and Dream are thinking of adopting..." I looked behind me making sure Ranboo was far enough away, "Ranboo."

"Aw, yes you guys already treat him like a son and if you live there he won't have to switch schools." Bad clapped at the news,