7. Nights spent well

♡♛George's POV♛♡

Breathe George, it's okay. You're just at Dream's house. The handsome, dreamy, hot Dream.

I'm screwed.

"George? Are you coming?" I flashed into reality and looked around finally laying my eyes on Dream behind me.

"Sorry, yeah I'm coming." I said and laughed, stop laughing he thinks you're stupid.

"So this is my bedroom, there is a bathroom behind that door." Dream said pointing to the other door in his room.

"okay cool," I set my stuff on his bed, "could I have some water?"

"Yeah of course but you're going to need help, this isn't a little person home that's for sure." Dream said laughing a little then leading me to the kitchen.

"okay where are the cups?" I asked, Dream snickered.

"They're over there in that cabinet but I don't think your 5'4 body can reach it." I rolled my eyes,

"So funny Dream you know-" I look up and see the cups higher than I can reach, "I need help,"

"Yeah I thought you'd need some," Dream said and laughed.

Dream walked over to me and lifted me up, I froze when I felt his hands but then I quickly snapped out of it and got a cup.

"Why didn't you just get it yourself?" I asked,

"uh I- because- you want the cup not me..." Dream finished spilling out any words he can,

"Geez you say a whole dictionary" I joked

"Whatever George you wanted the cup not me," he said

"Thanks I guess...why are they so high up?" Dream laughed,

"My whole family is at least six feet tall, my sister is 5'10." I looked at Dream,

"Geez you guys are definitely tall, I'm a short ass next to all of you." I said and laughed.

"Well you're a short ass no matter who you're next to," Dream said laughing,

"Yeah yeah I get it I'm short," I said rolling my eyes but smiling, "I guess I'll just have to leave then because I'm too short to be here." I said shrugging my shoulders and heading to the door.

"no no wait gogy, you're average height." I smiled, and turned around, "of a two-year-old." Dream started laughing again, I started to leave again.

"Bye Dream," I said waving and pretending to put my shoes on.

"no George I'm sorry I'm done." I started laughing,

"Did you actually think I was going to leave?" Dream nodded, I laughed.

"That's real sad Dream." I laughed and so did he.

"Want to play on my computer or something," Dream asked.

"Sure, do you have Minecraft?" Dream's eyes lit up.

"You play Minecraft?" I nodded, "we should play together sometime." He smiled,

"sure," I smiled "beat you upstairs." I said immediately sprinting to his room.

I was so ahead of Dream so I hid in his closet so I could scare him, I tried to hold in my giggles. I heard him enter his room out of breath,

"George? Did you go into the wrong room?" I jumped out of the closet,

"Boo!" I started laughing really hard when Dream literally fell over.